Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Isn't this somewhat true? Triple H is always slowing down programs just like how the whole Summer of Punk angle got screwed up so why would he do any different for the Lesnar angle?

He will probably end up winning the feud.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
Mo Rivera vs. Mo Hunter at WM29. Book it.

·
Registered
300 Posts
HHH doesn't put anyone over, with the only exception being Undertaker. He even beat Cena cleanly in Night of Champions 2008. Idk what it is, but he should be helping develop talents and put people over. He angered me greatly last year when he beat Punk and, thus, put out the fire that Punk started with his promo.

·
Banned
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You guys really have never listened to any Biggie Smalls, have you? Wow.

Triple H never puts over any young talent. He buries young talent on Smackdown during breaks! Like what in the world..it's a joke. How can anyone go "Oh yeah but it's storyline stuff" Um, what?!

Some of you guys are on a whole other planet.

·
Registered
640 Posts
I probably like Triple H more than a lot of people here, but I'm fucking tired of him inserting himself into every damn big angle the WWE has to offer. Really shocked he didn't insert himself into the Rock vs Cena match at Wrestlemania, claiming he needed to redeem himself for losing to Undertaker.

·
I know, it's been a while.
3,272 Posts
:lmao People who think Triple H is so powerful that he can put himself in anything he wants, like he puts himself in things for the sake of it.

When he's back no one says the show is bad....
When he's gone everyone says how bad the WWE is... :lmao

·
Registered
9,861 Posts
You guys really have never listened to any Biggie Smalls, have you? Wow.
I do, and I responded to you with ODB lyrics.

Triple H never puts over any young talent. He buries young talent on Smackdown during breaks! Like what in the world..it's a joke. How can anyone go "Oh yeah but it's storyline stuff" Um, what?!

Some of you guys are on a whole other planet.
I don't think HHH will necessarily hurt the show. HHH does have a history of going into business for himself, but the show needs star power and he has it.

·
Banned
344 Posts
HHH doesn't put anyone over, with the only exception being Undertaker. He even beat Cena cleanly in Night of Champions 2008. Idk what it is, but he should be helping develop talents and put people over. He angered me greatly last year when he beat Punk and, thus, put out the fire that Punk started with his promo.
So you have a problem with HHH beating Cena clean, but you make no mention that Cena also beat HHH clean.

LOL. You're a friggin joke.

·
Banned
3,223 Posts
it's way too obvious that Hunter is so full of himself. He isn't even officially retired, and he calls himself legendary.

He could have easily backed out of the punk storyline. he shouldn't have to face punk at all.. wwe shouldhave teased the match all the way till the end of 2012. And Fuck kevin nash, total waste of air time by the way.

I still don't know why he is the one working with Brock. It must be his pure ego that got the best of him when they signed brock.

·
I know, it's been a while.
3,272 Posts
it's way too obvious that Hunter is so full of himself. He isn't even officially retired, and he calls himself legendary.

He could have easily backed out of the punk storyline. he shouldn't have to face punk at all.. wwe shouldhave teased the match all the way till the end of 2012. Fuck kevin nash, total waste of air time.

I still don't know why he is the one working with Brock. It must be his pure ego that got the best of him when they signed brock.
Why is he working with Brock?
Two massive icons, a match we've never seen before???

Who would you put Brock against?

He's against Triple H because they're both pretty much part time as well, so it works perfectly for the injured storyline and fired storyline. It fits so well. Not to mentioned 'most' people wan to see this happen and would be HUGE for Summerslam.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
So this is not a thread about Triple H not putting anyone over this is another cry like a bitch thread from punk marks cause he beat him LOL

Reactions: APEX

·
Registered
538 Posts
So this is not a thread about Triple H not putting anyone over this is another cry like a bitch thread from punk marks cause he beat him LOL
This! LOL

HHH is hated so much on here that if he went to the ring and pedigree hornswoggle for no reason everyone here would start jumping on little horny's side and say he was buried.

·
Ho!
17,737 Posts
I will say HHH's involvement in the Punk angle was more detrimental than helpful. He wasn't really needed as they could've had Cena put over Punk the old fashion way... by Punk proving he was the better man by beating Cena at every turn starting with MITB, and ending at HIAC. And on the side of that have Punk rebel against McMahon and how he wants his company to be and that it's hurting the business and the interest of the fans and all that stuff. However HHH getting involved was unneeded, Nash getting involved was terrible, and the end result made it an awful piece of work and hurt Punk's momentum.

There is a difference though in this Lesnar/HHH angle. Punk/HHH wasn't exactly a big dream match to much of anyone. There was no desire to see it before HHH got involved. Lesnar/HHH however is a big match that nobody thought would happen until he returned this year. It kinda needs to happen and HHH is one of the few guys who can measure up to Lesnar's starpower/credibility. Besides HHH it's Cena (well... sort of), Undertaker, Austin, and Rock. Of course with this in mind Lesnar could put someone like Punk or Sheamus over massively if they were to even go toe to toe with him, but it wouldn't seem one hundred percent realistic.

But yeah, Lesnar/HHH is a good move. Punk/HHH wasn't (at the time they did it).

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
to quote Krusty rather than Doink, "you sir, are an IDIOT!"

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Who are Moe Hunter and Moe Problems? Is this a new tag team the WWE signed? Hey maybe they can use a recycled Billy and Chuck Gimmick and call themselves "The Flaming Moes"

On topic: I disagree with the OP as HHH is actually good when he is on TV. Him winning that match vs Punk is not what killed that momentum its all the fuckery that happened after that match happened that killed Punk's mometum.

Mo Rivera vs. Mo Hunter at WM29. Book it.
:lmao

1 - 20 of 33 Posts