Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
SELF CONTROL.
5,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive now finished uni for the year and have around 3-4 months off! (CHEYAH!) Anywho, ive been really bored and so i thought id do some p'sing. I was inspired buy a nice little happy tune but the outcome was the total opposite of what i had pictured. Its more manipulation than anything else and im not very experienced when it comes to "manips". Took me a couple of hours to complete. Nonetheless, im really not sure what to think of this... so ill let you guys comment. Thanks. :)

Click Here For The Resources
Click Here For The Final Outcome

·
Cardiff City FC.. SLAM
532 Posts
Hey Des. Long time no speak.

I can see what you were attempting to do here but it was poorly, poorly executed. Understandable considering you yourself say you are inexperienced in this field of things. The random effects over the top really don't help and it feels as though they were slapped on there to give the piece a bit of bulk, which it really didn't need. I know you're a great Graphics Designer therefore I'm fairly sure that this was purely down to inexperience in manips. Good luck with future attempts and I hope everything is going well in Uni.

·
Not Bruce Wayne
2,114 Posts
I like it :). The only thing I would suggest is using a different style text. The one you have now is difficult to read.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts