Wrestling Forum banner

1661 - 1680 of 1684 Posts

·
Registered
5,940 Posts
Who are you guys favouring for tomorrows main event? i'm edging towards Thiago but on paper its a tough one to call.

Pretty good fight.

·
The Mouth of Madness!
10,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,664
I'll go with Santos on this one. Glover is older and hittable. I just hope Thiago's legs don't explode again.

·
The Mouth of Madness!
10,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,668
Felder winning this fight puts him right back into contendership at 155. Just imagine if Felder just starts to feel the itch again he'll be a win or 2 away from talking shit with Tony or Chandler.

Then again, RDA is a mother fucker when he's on point and this is gonna be hell for Felder. I just hope that UFC doesn't try to rebook the Islam fight. RDA should be looking forward not backward.

·
The Mouth of Madness!
10,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,674 (Edited)
I think Brian Fury is a Tekken character....

Is it sad that even as a hardcore fan, I only recognize 3 names at 125?

Finally someone with sense enough to tap to strikes. Why don't guys do that more often.

·
Fearless University Graduate
16,110 Posts
The Shevchenko sisters grappling is insane. Considering both of them come from elite level kickboxing backgrounds, the fact that both of them now possess such high level grappling as well is crazy. Best siblings MMA has ever seen?

Its also insane that Shogun is still only 38, its time for him to retire, but realistically its been time for him to retire for about a decade now. The guy his his peak young and then fell off a cliff young as well and just isn't able to compete with younger guys at all anymore. He's so shop worn and too slow and plodding in there.

·
Registered
24,695 Posts
The Shevchenko sisters grappling is insane. Considering both of them come from elite level kickboxing backgrounds, the fact that both of them now possess such high level grappling as well is crazy. Best siblings MMA has ever seen?

Its also insane that Shogun is still only 38, its time for him to retire, but realistically its been time for him to retire for about a decade now. The guy his his peak young and then fell off a cliff young as well and just isn't able to compete with younger guys at all anymore. He's so shop worn and too slow and plodding in there.
Their grappling has improved so much , I'd say the Diaz brothers or Noguiera brothers probably best siblings though

·
The Mouth of Madness!
10,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,678
My God the kiyahs! Holy Hell that was torture. Glad they said something.

How the fuck is this division so fucking thin!? How are these two ranked 2 and 4?! My God.

Kiyah! Kiyah! Kiyah! Kiyah! KIYAH!

·
Head em up, Move em out
2,783 Posts
Wtf is Mike Perry about. Guy has a screw loose, Got all the credentials but zero dedication and discipline. I fear this man will die at a young age

1661 - 1680 of 1684 Posts