Wrestling Forum banner

921 - 940 of 1185 Posts

·
Fearless University Graduate
14,988 Posts
Absolutely tragic how the Aniah situation has ended, just put a bullet in the people who did it to her. If you can do that to an innocent 19 year old you dont deserve to live. Failing that let Walt deal out some justice to them.

I get the feeling Conor will spark Cerrone. Donald struggles against most of the Elite guys, Conors so much quicker, accurate and more tactical than him.

·
The Mouth of Madness!
10,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #922
I get the feeling Conor will spark Cerrone. Donald struggles against most of the Elite guys, Conors so much quicker, accurate and more tactical than him.
Well the fight is at 170 so I know that it changes the complexion of the fight. He may get cracked but as far as technique, I say Cerrone has better technique. Not necessarily power and explosiveness. I think Cowboy has a chance if he can land kicks to the body to sap Conor's will and gas tank.

I'm looking forward to the actual fight, not the inevitable Conor bullshit that will ruin everything around it.

·
Epstein didn't kill himself
6,871 Posts
Yep agree, the move to 170 helps Cowboy a lot more imo.

If Cowboy can handle the trash talk, train hard, come in good shape and with a SMART game plan, take his time attack the body he can make it real interesting. Big IF though

·
Head em up, Move em out
2,749 Posts
Conor stops Cowboy within 3 minutes. Donald has been shot for a few years now. Its a perfect and easy tune up fight for Conor

·
Epstein didn't kill himself
6,871 Posts
Cerrone has shown moments of brilliance such as the Al fight. However styles make fights and when he has fought other great strikers who come forward. Result has been pretty bad for him lol

·
The Mouth of Madness!
10,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #926 (Edited)
Just saying goodbye to you guys in case the site goes away while I'm at work tomorrow. It's been a great run talking fights with most of you all. I think I've asked for most you to get invites to the discord. @Slickback did you make the jump?

RIP Blackbeard :mj2

Rush, if you can read this........Fuck you, you fucking rusty cunt!

·
Registered
12,527 Posts
hard to find the posts between all the ads.

We will see how I feel in a few weeks. Of course everyone is going to have the immediate reaction to change.

·
The Mouth of Madness!
10,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #937
Who we got in the 3 title fights coming up?

I think Usman Colby can go either way. Hoping Usman shuts Colby up but Colby's pace may be the biggest factor.

Max may be long but I think Volk may explode early and crack him so that's my pick.

Nunes via whatever she wants.

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
Got the new site in dark mode. It looks okay that way.

Watching the Washington DC Fight Night, because it's Sunday here and I've got nothing better to do really... but damn, it has been a great card so far! Pleasantly surprised, not that it's a bad card at all, just wasn't one I was hyped for.

Kicked off with an incredible KO of Trevor Smith from Makhmud Muradov, and Bryce Mitchell got the second ever Twister submission in UFC history. And that's just the prelims!

Hoping Aspen Ladd gets back on track. She got a raw deal in her last fight with the stoppage against GDR, in my opinion. Font vs. Simon and Stamann vs. Yadong Song definitely have FOTN potential too.

Maybe it's because we haven't had a UFC card for a couple weeks? Absence makes the heart grow fonder and all that. It's over-delivered big time so far though.

921 - 940 of 1185 Posts