Wrestling Forum banner

901 - 920 of 1177 Posts

·
Head em up, Move em out
2,749 Posts
Hope to see Jacare get it done this weekend. Such a joke he never got the title shot at 185, robbed against Kelvin and very close fight with Yoel. Even with the Romero loss he should have still got the shot at Rockhold over Bisping though.
I believe Jacare was offered the fight before Bisping but turned it down because it was to short notice

Whose everyone got for Decembers 3 title fight card. I think Usman, Max and Nunes. That being said Colby and Usman could be a toss up the other two are pretty solid choices.
Max and Nunes are locks for me but unsure on the other. Would love Colby to win but Usman has showed no weaknesses as of yet and Colby is far to eager to trade with his chin totally exposed

·
Registered
5,742 Posts
I'm more intrigued for Aldo and Faber than I am for the title fights. All 3 champions retain fairly easily.

Wouldn't surprise me if Usman KO's Covington. He may not be the best striker, but he's got some power, and Covington fights with his hands down a lot.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Walt Harris missing step daughters remains have been found.

My heart goes out to Harris and the Blanchards.

Cruel world we live in.

·
Nah, I’m your king now.
4,072 Posts
It may have something to do with it getting booked so much but Tony vs. Khabib is on in April, guys. Some enthusiasm please!

Condolences to Walt Harris. Beautiful young lady lost her life for nothing. It's an evil world we live in...

·
Registered
5,641 Posts
Anyone see the K1 GP the other day?

I really wish it still had an international presence, and also that they could have a HW scene again.

901 - 920 of 1177 Posts