Wrestling Forum banner

881 - 900 of 1185 Posts

·
Fearless University Graduate
14,988 Posts
Was there ever a point where Jacare was the logical number one contender at MW? He always lost that last fight that would elevate him to that spot.

Rewatched Zingano vs Nunes. Its a crazy fight to re-watch considering where things are now. Cats career has spiralled downwards since then. I cant help but wonder what its like seeing Nunes as the double Champ, WMMA GOAT for Cat, when she knows she can potentially beat her again, but just isn't capable of winning the fights to get to her.

·
The Mouth of Madness!
10,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #882
Rewatched Zingano vs Nunes. Its a crazy fight to re-watch considering where things are now. Cats career has spiralled downwards since then. I cant help but wonder what its like seeing Nunes as the double Champ, WMMA GOAT for Cat, when she knows she can potentially beat her again, but just isn't capable of winning the fights to get to her.
That woman's life was forever changed when her husband took his own life. Yeah Cat won the fight but she was fucked up spiritually going in and physically coming out. Did you see her JRE episode? It was crazy insightful.

Then everything went to hell and kept going. And she's not getting any younger. I just hope she does better in Bellator.

·
14,988 Posts
How has Barao not been cut yet? The UFC must be giving him every chance in the World to get back to where he was, but he's gone 2-8 in the last 5 years. I'm struggling to think of a worse run for a former high level Champion.

·
14,988 Posts
That Main Event SUCKED. Just two guys to scared to lose to actually fight. Jacare is done, he's looked really poor in his last couple of fights, like he hasn't offered up anything except toughness. He always seemed like a guy who would be MW Champ but he's missed his window. And Jan for his part did nothing to put his name if the hat for fighting Jones. He looked so great murking Rocksalt, and he followed it up with this tepid performance.

·
Epstein didn't kill himself
6,871 Posts
Oh really why do you think volkonovski if you dont mind me asking? Just from a fan point of view I think max has better stand up and the reach.
Volk's pressure and grinding style is gonna get him through the edge.

Expecting a 5 round war in that one.

Fuck that promo got me hard.

·
Registered
12,527 Posts
they just combined template A (fighters facing each other) and template B (fighters facing forward).

UFC posters suck. No creativity.

881 - 900 of 1185 Posts