Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 80 of 1499 Posts

·
Is a Snit Head
22,155 Posts
Askren lowered his head right into that.

I really hate watching guys gets hit when they're unconscious like that. Like knockouts are cool but I hate watching guys get hit like that when they're out.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
The way Masvidal setup that flying knee was brilliant. He tried to disarm Ben by keeping his arms behind his back then just went in full throttle. Absolutely crazy. One of the best wrestlers in MMA got beat by someone who used to do backyard street fights for a living. I don't mean that as a backhanded compliment, it just shows how much Masvidal has grown into his own. This sport is brutal.

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
Askren looking like a fraud. Lawler could have easily stopped him before the ref fucked him. Now Masvidal makes him look like a bitch.

·
Baby Yoda
29,829 Posts
What was Askern thinking, you could see the knee coming a mile away and he still ducked to get the leg.

I think he saw it but thought he could get the takedown.

Awesome knockout and moment regardless.

I'd like to see Askern fight Robbie again and if he gets past him give him Masvidal again. He can't dictate who he gets and needs to start from square one. The match against Robbie wasn't conclusive so it makes sense to give Robbie his rematch.

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
Jesus.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,155 Posts
I don't even know who's next for Nunes at this point

During her fights Nunes seems like the villain. She's so mean when she fights. But then she gives her interview and she's so nice.

61 - 80 of 1499 Posts