Wrestling Forum banner

701 - 720 of 1500 Posts

·
Registered
12,663 Posts
Joanna is a better fighter and a way bigger fighter. Surprized people were giving Waterson any type of chance. Waterson in an ideal world would be fighting at 105 and Joanna should probably fight at 125.

·
The Mouth of Madness!
10,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #703
Dam just found out now Demetrius won the ONE title. COngrats Mighty Mouse!
Thought that was just the tournament belt and he goes on to face the champion? Kind of like how Bader got a belt for winning the Grand Prix AND for being crowned new Champion.

·
The Mouth of Madness!
10,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #705

·
Epstein didn't kill himself
7,006 Posts
Remember when Mike Perry's cornerman said that Korean fighter couldn't open his eyes? lol

·
The Mouth of Madness!
10,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #710
I wonder how long UFC is going to protect Hardy?
How are they protecting him? He has as much, or should I say as little, experience as his opponents do. :draper2

Now if you had asked why not put him lower on the card? That would be a better point to argue.

·
Banned
3,623 Posts
How are they protecting him? He has as much, or should I say as little, experience as his opponents do. :draper2

Now if you had asked why not put him lower on the card? That would be a better point to argue.
Eh yeah, fair point. I guess that is what annoys me him being featured near top of the card...but he annoys me in general.

Guess that is the draw though, me wanting to see him lose.

·
The Mouth of Madness!
10,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #712 (Edited)
Maycee Barber does it again! She's coming along very well. I know it's early but she legit has a chance to get to the championship. It's just unlucky for her that Valentina is holding that belt till she's ready to go back up to 135.

Joe Lo made that guy look like a jobber! Tagged him over and over and over. Then went full on Brock mode for the finish. What a performance!

·
The Mouth of Madness!
10,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #713 (Edited)
I hope Yair gets his head cracked open. This whole thing is his fault and he's acting like the biggest bitch after all that's gone down.

Stephens needed more rounds. :mj2

·
The Mouth of Madness!
10,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #714
Reyes! Great straight to the chin!

Weidman didn't let me down! Fuck You Very Much Weidman!

·
Epstein didn't kill himself
7,006 Posts
Reyes vs Jones next. Unless Walker flying knees Anderson.

Crazy the downfall ROckhold and Weidman been through

·
Nah, I’m your king now.
4,135 Posts
Reyes vs Jones next. Unless Walker flying knees Anderson.

Crazy the downfall ROckhold and Weidman been through
That was the first thing that came to mind when I heard he got knocked out.

It's madness. I thought they'd be two of the greats.

·
The Mouth of Madness!
10,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #717
That was the first thing that came to mind when I heard he got knocked out. It's madness. I thought they'd be two of the greats.
Well, Weidman hasn't been the same since USADA and Luke just can't make that 6 inch adjustment keeping his hands up.

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,548 Posts
Yeah I cant lie, watching Weidman and Rockhold continually get starched even after changing weight classes is very enjoyable.

701 - 720 of 1500 Posts