Wrestling Forum banner

341 - 360 of 1501 Posts

·
The Mouth of Madness!
10,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #342
Carmouche was talking all kids of shit, saying she's not scared. THen gave it that trash peformance.
Saying you're not sacred is standard.

And like I said, no one's gonna care tomorrow.

As far as a shit performance from Liz, yeah she was in over her from the get go. And being a deer in the headlights, well we all saw Eye get her head taken off.

But Val could have pushed the pace, why put 95% of the blame on Liz?

But after this post, I'll be done with this. :justsayin

·
The Shape
287 Posts
Can someone just beat Valentina already?

I have nothing much against her, but hearing people go on about her like she is this undefeated phenom who has dominated everyone she has faced is annoying and makes me want to see her lose just to shut those people up. She is a great fighter, but she is not even the most dominant female on roster right now

·
The Mouth of Madness!
10,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #345
Some fighters are saying Perry won the fight. I didn't see much of it so I have no comment.

But....

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,548 Posts
Damn, now that's a broken nose.

Didn't watch but have read about the Main Event. Why did Liz even take the fight? Why bother training if you're going to do literally nothing in 25 minutes?

·
Registered
12,663 Posts
I am fine with anyone thinking Perry won.

Not fine with anyone saying Perry was robbed. It was a close fight that could have gone either way.

·
The Mouth of Madness!
10,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #352
Cat Zingano gets cut from UFC. It fucking sucks that she had so much bad luck all at once. Hopefully she lands on her feet and gets back to her best self.

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,548 Posts
We've seen how good Cat can be with her wins over Tate and Nunes, that Nunes win in particular just looks better and better.

She's just never been able to put it all together since her ex husband died though. Hasn't looked like the same fighter with the same potential.

·
Registered
5,811 Posts
It'd be rough to have your last image in the UFC be a freak toe-to-your-eye accident.

Reactions: Stormbringer

·
Registered
12,663 Posts
I know most people love Cat but her recent appearances have more than warranted this cut.

Stipe says he has never watched the first fight with Cormier. If true, I am even more confident in my Cormier pick.

·
The Mouth of Madness!
10,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #358
Stipe says he has never watched the first fight with Cormier. If true, I am even more confident in my Cormier pick.
Well, uhhh, damn. Maybe he's just planning on trying lay and pray this time?

Who am I kidding? Stipe needs to watch that fight and the Lewis fight. He needs as much heavyweight DC footage as possible.

·
I clearly felt the tap
4,487 Posts
https://www.rte.ie/news/dublin/2019/0815/1069032-conor-mcgregor/

Dana's next interview: "Listen, that old guy was an Irish pub fighting champion for 30 years and Conor took him out with one punch. We're giving Conor the next title shot. It's what makes the most sense."

Reporter: "What about Tony Ferguson?"

Dana: "Tony doesn't want to fight."

341 - 360 of 1501 Posts