Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 140 of 4379 Posts

·
Registered
5,811 Posts
Re: MMA Discussion Thread! (LET'S GET IT ON!)

Punk doesn't know much off his back but hey he got a takedown! Cardio completely gone now though

·
Registered
22,621 Posts

Mike Jackson is a dick high key, for him to barely be pro worthy kind of ridiculous he showboated and didn't just finish the fight

·
Mmmm juicy
1,829 Posts

You spin me right round, baby
Right round like a record, baby
Right round round round
You spin me right round, baby

·
You're a mong.
5,399 Posts

No idea what Punk has been doing for 2 years. End the experiment now. Jackson must have been paid to not to finish that.

·
Registered
935 Posts

Yes, Jackson was differently paid or he felt bad for Phil. Punk lasted 3 rounds but this fight showed that MMA is not his thing.

Reactions: Ace

·
Registered
443 Posts

Winklejon have made Overeem too timid, did he throw a single strike in the first round? Boring fight, and Blaydes was really dull.

Can we all now accept that CM Punk is the biggest bum/can in MMA? That fight was like an untrained MMA fan fighting a real fighter.

Reactions: Ace

·
Registered
4,656 Posts

Man, I don't know shit about MMA, it's all hugging and fucking, but even me can see that Punk doesn't have it. He was blown up 2 minutes into the fight, what the fuck was he doing the past 2 years? Hey, at least he didn't get KOed! End this shit already, you tried and now it's time to move on.

Reactions: Ace and drougfree

·
Registered
22,621 Posts

Hell yeah Ronda for the Hall of Fame
No idea what Punk has been doing for 2 years. End the experiment now. Jackson must have been paid to not to finish that.
He's probably learned a lot for someone his age. It's just he's not meant to be pro

·
Registered
5,843 Posts

for somebody whos barely a armature against a pro, think he done pretty well, but of course you have the funk hater grinning like a cheshire cat.

·
Registered
5,811 Posts

I mean Dada/Slice was def. worse. The experiment has delineately ended with the point proven and Punk crosses one off the bucket list. Wouldn't be surprised to see Punk having "one last run" in ROH or showing up in NJPW for a spell in a few years.

121 - 140 of 4379 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.