Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 4379 Posts

·
Registered
5,805 Posts
Re: MMA Discussion Thread! (LET'S GET IT ON!)

Okay folks, keep this on the down low but I have a time-traveler friend called Steven (not her real name) who I asked to bring me back some advanced footage of the CM Punk v Mike Jackson fight. Here it is:

I dont expect it to be that competitive tbh...

·
Registered
664 Posts

Don't sleep on my boy Bektic. Being looked over a little in the FW division after that crazy fight against Elkins. Lamas is about to get murdered.
Damn right, that dude is a killer.

·
The Mouth of Madness!
10,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #65

Is the winner of RDA/Colby going straight into a unification fight with Woodley?
Most likely. Which defeats the purpose of giving out a belt...

UFC thinks that shiny trinkets are the only way to sell fights.

·
Registered
15,735 Posts

I understand that the ranking system has been a joke for a while, but giving Conor another title opportunity in a different division is basically framing that joke with neon glow sticks.

Conor facing Khabib at least makes more sense considering the circumstances. Tony should receive the shot first if that option is available.

·
The Mouth of Madness!
10,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #68

I understand that the ranking system has been a joke for a while, but giving Conor another title opportunity in a different division is basically framing that joke with neon glow sticks.
The mere fact that Conor is still ranked further exasperates that message. UFC stripped Jones of his rank as soon as the ink dried at the police station. Conor is still ranked number 1 at 155 last I checked. The UFC didn't even have the balls to take him off of a list, knowing full well he's a criminal. It's infuriating that no punishment, no matter how small, was handed down to Conor. And every time I see the rankings I roll my eyes in irritation.

·
Registered
12,663 Posts

no chance Conor was going to fight on 224.

Anyone interested in the PFL card tomorrow night?

·
Registered
5,805 Posts

So Punk didnt do the open workout citing anxiety. Lets hope he doesnt pull out of the fight at the last second. Theres still time for Colbys mouth to get him into trouble and Yoel to fall down the stairs or something too.

Anyone interested in the PFL card tomorrow night?
Yeah, its a solid looking card and the season format should be interesting.

·
Epstein didn't kill himself
7,006 Posts

His whole gimmick revolved around the same 3 things - Virgins, cheetos, mom's basement

·
The Mouth of Madness!
10,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #76

Holy Flying Knee to start PFL!

·
Is a Snit Head
22,158 Posts

I'm ordering the fight on Saturday for Punk's fight.

Somewhat confused why Overeem/Blaydes is on the prelims.

Rest of the card seems cool I guess. I think the less MMA I watch the more I like MMA (if that makes sense) and it's been a long time since I've watched MMA so hopefully I enjoy this.

·
The Man Comes Around
8,486 Posts

Colby Covington is the definition of a guy trying to be clever but when you looks closer you can just say he's a fucking idiot.. I hope RDA is going to expose that clown

I would like to see Romero winning the title but my mind say Whittaker

61 - 80 of 4379 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.