Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 4379 Posts

·
Registered
7,236 Posts
Re: MMA Discussion Thread! (LET'S GET IT ON!)

Go Whittaker! Predicting he's smart and savvy enough to avoid the bombs that will come and he'll end up outlasting Romero.

·
Registered
5,773 Posts

Mike Jackson looks so much more natural, fluid and athletic than Punk. I guess if Punk goes 0-2 Bellator would probably still give him a shot anyway.

Please no one drop out of this amazing card. I even wanna see CM Punk's fight.
Hate to say it, but it wouldnt surprise me if by the time the day arrives Holm/Anderson is the main event lol. This card is way too good to go off without a hitch.

·
The Mouth of Madness!
10,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #49

Nothing against Whittaker, but I want Yoel to pull off the victory. I want him to get the belt Bisping refused to defend against him. :draper2

·
Premium Member
1,679 Posts

Don't sleep on my boy Bektic. Being looked over a little in the FW division after that crazy fight against Elkins. Lamas is about to get murdered.

·
Registered
22,235 Posts

Hey what's up with Dominic Cruz is he still injured or something? Haven't heard anything about his recovery or potential fights

·
The Mouth of Madness!
10,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #55

He should fight Raphael Assuncao, that's if he even wants to keep fighting.
I'd hate cut a new guy's momentum but what about Marlon Moraes? It would be a test to see if Marlon can hang with top 3 fighters and see if Cruz still has it. If they want Cruz around longer give him Sterling though.

It's funny how "quietly stacked" 135 is right now. There are no easy match ups for the top 7.

·
Registered
12,661 Posts

I know I have said this a million times, but I can't believe CM Punk did this trial right before his fight. Pretty good card this weekend. Looking forward to it.

·
Epstein didn't kill himself
6,995 Posts

I'd hate cut a new guy's momentum but what about Marlon Moraes? It would be a test to see if Marlon can hang with top 3 fighters and see if Cruz still has it. If they want Cruz around longer give him Sterling though.

It's funny how "quietly stacked" 135 is right now. There are no easy match ups for the top 7.
Marlon said he wants to wait and he should imo. Plus Assuncao hasn't fought in a while

·
Registered
5,773 Posts

This weekend is friggin crazy for combat sports in general - the whole 225 card, Crawford/Horn, Furys comeback, Charlo/Trout, Santa Cruz/Mares, KSW with Pudz.

One of the strongest fight weekends in a while.

·
Banned
5,274 Posts

Okay folks, keep this on the down low but I have a time-traveler friend called Steven (not her real name) who I asked to bring me back some advanced footage of the CM Punk v Mike Jackson fight. Here it is:

41 - 60 of 4379 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.