Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
4361 - 4379 of 4379 Posts

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,420 Posts
Re: MMA Thread - Rose Wilts!

Ca Junior please never talk about taking on a guy like Wilder ever again.

JDS still has the same massive, gaping flaw he always has had, he has no defensive striking ability. He looks good offensively but he has no skills defence wise.

And guys brawling with Francis doesn't work, why does everyone stand in front of the hardest hitter MMA has ever seen?

·
The Mouth of Madness!
10,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,368

Im rooting for DC against Stipe just because DC/Francis is way more interesting.

DC might just beat Stipe and retire haha
I'm rooting for DC just so he can ride off into the sunset a winner and hold onto his undefeated heavyweight streak. I think DC can beat Francis but we've seen in time and again with Francis killing men with a 1 - 2 combo.

As for the Francis vs Stipe rematch, I'd like to see what would happen now. Francis has openly admitted he was broken. But he was willing to admit it and get help. Now you see a Francis that's not afraid of Curtis Blaydes, wrestler. Cain Velasquez, wrestler. JDS, technical and defensive striker. I want to see what would happen now that Francis doesn't have Dana blowing smoke up his ass. This new Francis is way scarier than he was 2 years ago. Title or not, it's a fight that needs to happen again.

·
Registered
5,783 Posts

Is DC really gonna stick around win or lose after the Stipe fight though? it feels very much like this is his retirement fight tbh, unless they can do something exceptional for him like bring Brock in or possibly get Jones to fight him a 3rd time.

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,420 Posts

JDS handing Ngannou an easy night.

Francis wins more by fluke than his (admittedly pretty high level) skill with the knuckles.
True. Not to discredit Francis in anyway, but JDS did throw one of the wildest and ugliest overhands ever, it was so wild that he wound up with his back to Francis, which means Juniors nonexistent defence was even more nonexistent.

He made it really easy for Francis.

And he made it really embarrassing that everyone always harps on about Junior being HW MMA's best boxer when he does something as stupid as that.

·
14,523 Posts

No idea. This thread doesn't have long left anyway, so will let you know when you open a new one. I'll change it for you now.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,153 Posts
I can't imagine how big the payday would be for another DC/Jones fight. I think it's the biggest fight that UFC can make right now. It's a literal movie plot. And I don't think DC is going to walk away without taking another shot at him.

·
Banned
3,623 Posts
I can't imagine how big the payday would be for another DC/Jones fight. I think it's the biggest fight that UFC can make right now. It's a literal movie plot. And I don't think DC is going to walk away without taking another shot at him.
This sounds like Im a DC hater, which he does annoy the fuck out of me these days, but I think he gets starched by Ngannou and thats another reason he is ducking out. He has been fucking murderers row since he got his head on straight.

4361 - 4379 of 4379 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.