Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
181 - 200 of 4379 Posts

·
Registered
5,811 Posts
Re: MMA Discussion Thread! (LET'S GET IT ON!)

When Bob Sapp actually cared he was a decent fighter though. He just realised he can make great money and put in no effort. Punk puts in effort but simply put is absolutely shit.
Hell, easy to rag on Sapp given how short his window was and how his attitude/career unfolded, but in that brief window where he was cartoonishly big and strong with some semblance of shape, he bested the great Ernesto Hoost twice in kickboxing and beat Cyril Abidi.

Even in MMA, he almost killed HOFmer Big Nog with that piledriver and that fight is widely considered one of Pride's most entertaining. There is the rumor too that Fedor ducked him multiple times.

There was a time when Bob Sapp was absolutely no scrub.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,815 Posts

Punk needs to come back to what he does best, scripted fights, because he gets his ass handed to him in real fights. He has looked like fucking shit after both fights, while his opponent barely looks touched.

I love Punk and appreciate the effort, but, just throw in the towel, it's not working out for you, go back to wrestling.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts

Nah, Graves just
for WWE after Punk beat them in court. :lol
Referring to the people replying to his tweets as 'internerds' when he is the one spilling his personal issues all over the internet... I don't think he quite thought that one through :lmao

·
The Blue Meanie
15,838 Posts

"Punk looked after my kid when I couldn't and THAT'S why I'm shitting on him you dumb marks."

Jesus Corey don't turn into a full-time WWE shill.
Yeah, I don't get his anger. He trusted his child's life with Punk but wants to get off on him being destroyed.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts

I must say @Chrome I'm digging the Niko Bellic set. I hope Rockstar remakes GTA IV for the 10 year anniversary but I haven't heard any plans for it.

·
Lifting weights and eating steaks
17,477 Posts

Holly Holm with the definition of complete dominance there.

·
Banned
2,360 Posts

Why graves acting like a female on twitter? You were my friend waaH you lost waaah

·
Registered
2,376 Posts

Colby's shtick is objectively cringe worthy but he's so unabashed about it that I almost admire his commitment to looking like the biggest dickhead in the UFC. I hope he wins by KO just to see the shitstorm that would ensue.

·
Banned
5,274 Posts

Why graves acting like a female on twitter? You were my friend waaH you lost waaah
You hang out with some weird women.

Colby's shtick is objectively cringe worthy but he's so unabashed about it that I almost admire his commitment to looking like the biggest dickhead in the UFC. I hope he wins by KO just to see the shitstorm that would ensue.
Yeah I borderline admire what he's doing. I'm not ready for him to get his comeuppance yet. This character arc needs to grow a bit more before he gets cut down.

·
Registered
5,811 Posts

Either RDA uses his versatile skillset to win or Covington ragdolls to decision. I predict the latter.

·
Registered
7,143 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts

SUCKED to see Anderson lose. She was really the only up and coming potential star at 145. Losing to Holly is not a good sign. Holly is so plodding and dull that if you can’t figure her out you’ll be stuck at the bottom of the division. The idea of Holly taking on either Champ anytime soon is depressing when her recent record is so poor.

181 - 200 of 4379 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.