Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering why don't you create a MMA (mixed martial arts) forum so people can discuss UFC, Pride, K1 etc. It might not be wrestling but it's related to wrestling. I see a lot of WWE wrestling boards have a MMA forum, just suggesting.

· Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts
Yes, we have an MMA forum. Problem with MMA is, it's just too low in demand. Nobody wants to talk about MMA. It's all about WWE and to a lesser extent TNA and ROH.

I think the MMA forum has probably the least amount of posts on the entire forum.

· Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well if you make me a mod in the MMA area, I will make that place great and get loads of poster's over their. Just a solution.

I might not have many post's especially by looking at my join date, but I'll become active.

G

·
TCE said:
Oh yeah shit, I see it now. Just wasn't looking properly. Thanks. Lock this please. Oh and Nightmare, what's up? Long time no speak buddie.
Refresh my short-term memory. I must becoming old like Rajah or Swindy.

· Registered
9,854 Posts
My penis has...nothing to do with the topic at hand

· Registered
9,854 Posts
Go back and look more closely. :D

· Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I don't want a mod spot, but I thought I could help out a bit especially with the MMA forum. I'm not begging for anything, where did you get that from? Who are you?

Oh and Nitemare. You made me a banner back in 2002 lol, I think I still have it.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.