Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i fucking.....whooaooaoaaaaaaa.a...hat..e.. this .....bitch. her yooooogurt orrrgassssmsss arrreeee soooooooooofuckinnnng gayyyyyy.thattttttvagggginalllll chhhheeesssseee neeeeedddsdsss tooooooooooooo stoooooooooooooooop accctting hiiighhh allllthhheee time.

All in all, she's a bitch. Thank you for your time. Have a nice day. :)

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
i don't have a nice day :(

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
and her other threads don't

BB>MJW

·
The Comeback Kid™
1,285 Posts
Originally posted by LK
and her other threads don't

BB>MJW
I'd have to agree with that, considering I dont know MJW and BB is my mexicano amigo :D

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
BabyBoy said in post #1 :
i fucking.....whooaooaoaaaaaaa.a...hat..e.. this .....bitch. her yooooogurt orrrgassssmsss arrreeee soooooooooofuckinnnng gayyyyyy.thattttttvagggginalllll chhhheeesssseee neeeeedddsdsss tooooooooooooo stoooooooooooooooop accctting hiiighhh allllthhheee time.

All in all, she's a bitch. Thank you for your time. Have a nice day. :)
BB you'll never be as liked at MJW, well at least by me(and maybe some others). So to quote Dwayne Johnson "Know your role and shut your mouth".

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hobo, when I ask for you to come in and give your opinion do so, but until then, go back to whatever hole you are snooping around in and fuck off, you no good bitch.

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,312 Posts
Re: Re: Mjw

The Lonesome Hobo said in post #8 :

BB you'll never be as liked at MJW, well at least by me(and maybe some others). So to quote Dwayne Johnson "Know your role and shut your mouth".
Please don't use Dwayne Johnson's name and quotes in vain.

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
BabyBoy said in post #9 :
Hobo, when I ask for you to come in and give your opinion do so, but until then, go back to whatever hole you are snooping around in and fuck off, you no good bitch.
:rolleyes:

Put away your handbag and take some seditives, please.

·
Banned
2,993 Posts
BabyBoy said in post #9 :
nice to know we need permission to voice our opinions on a MESSAGE BOARD where our opinions are what make this place enjoyable and still running.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts