Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
10,461 Posts
Yes he is better than Cena. Cena's delivery is outstanding but material is shit for the majority of his career. His jokes are cringeworthy and he only makes some buzz when he buries his opponents which doesn't work too well considering he's at the point where he should be putting guys over and not the other way around.

MJF has most of the time better delivery and content than Cena. MJF in my books is in the same class as Rock, Triple H, Punk etc. Perfect delivery, perfect emotions when necessary, perfect content as per situation and opponent and overall a great presentation.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
I really liked Cena on the mic before he became FOTC, then it was Vince talking. His delivery was still good though.

If MJF’s career trajectory maintains its course he will go down as better on the mic than Cena, but Cena will be the better overall package.

·
Registered
7,223 Posts
MJF right now is better than Cena on the mic and in the ring. Cena beats MJF in the charisma department.

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
MJF has natural promos skills that very very few have. Cena was great but it wasn't an overnight thing. He had to hone his craft. MJF is like a Heyman or Heenan.

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Nah...
Mjf is good. But consider the fact that:

• Cena was very restricted in his material due to PG and WWE wanting him to be the cookie cutter good guy
  • MJF has one of the easiets characters when it comes to "pipebombs" Because all he has to do is make non kayfabe insults all the time
  • Cena, so far, has delivered more diversity. Cena could work as both a heel and a face on the mic. Lets see how MJF does if he cant use shoot insults for cheap heat
  • Cena could hold it together, and still deliver a great promo, when facing nuclear heat from crowds, which would probably have phased most talent
  • Cena went "One on one with the great one" and actually held his own against The Rock, who is widely regarded as one of wrestling historys greatest mic workers.

·
Registered
5,103 Posts
This is not an accomplishment, Cena is one of the worst mic workers of all time, you know why? He was the top guy for 10 years and he doesn't have 1 single memorable promo. That's fucking bad.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Yes he is better than Cena. Cena's delivery is outstanding but material is shit for the majority of his career. His jokes are cringeworthy and he only makes some buzz when he buries his opponents which doesn't work too well considering he's at the point where he should be putting guys over and not the other way around.

MJF has most of the time better delivery and content than Cena. MJF in my books is in the same class as Rock, Triple H, Punk etc. Perfect delivery, perfect emotions when necessary, perfect content as per situation and opponent and overall a great presentation.
Z, I usually agree with 99.9 percent of your posts,but Triple H has good delivery? He is probably the most boring promo to listen to in the last 20 plus years!

1 - 20 of 105 Posts