Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Miz on RAW played the crowd great. He was getting legit heel heat. Personally hes the number 1. Heel right now bar none

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Miz has always been able to get red hot as a heel, hell Mizdow is the most over babyface because Miz is such an effective heel

·
Oh My Goddess
3,580 Posts
Fans have been so conditioned toward cool heels that some apparently don't know how to react to a heel that is doing exactly what a heel is traditionally supposed to do. Miz is indeed a highly effective heat getting heel that people love to hate.

I hope Miz continues to get regular programs going forward. His segments are almost always among the more entertaining ones on whatever show they appear on. Miz just seems to work on his craft and on getting better all the time. I like seeing him out there and the product is better for his presence.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Miz's biggest career fuck up is he calls himself The Miz.

Mike Mizanin or Mike Awesome would have been more over. His in ring I'll be rather real not too hard on him. Aside from him not being able to catch anybody off a apron or turnbuckle, he's a solid worker.

Mike Awesome and people telling him you're not worthy of that name, would have been a WWE Hall Of Famer heel. The Miz I just feel like that "Miz" name ruins his credibility. Just watch this one match. PayBack 2013 The Miz vs Curtis Axel vs Wade Barrett in Chicago, the Miz got over. But again that name is just pathetic to get behind or allow to make mistakes in the ring and let it go.

·
Banned
3,087 Posts
His heel work is amazing, so effective, got Mizdow over as fuck as a babyface. So much undeserved hate, if his ring work was smoother, he'd be godly.

·
Registered
5,291 Posts
I gotta admit, there was a lot of that 2011 Miz coming through on RAW the last couple weeks, if only he wasn't so bland in the ring though.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Lets just go down the line in ring.

power? 6

speed? 6

submission holds? 6

submission facial expressions? 8

move selling? 8

stand up offense 6

aerial offense 5

He's not terrible. He's not great. He has the build. It's that fucking name. THE MIZ

Oh did you see THE MIZ's match? I'm rooting for THE MIZ, THE MIZ look good in the ring.

That name is a jobber name.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Miz on RAW played the crowd great. He was getting legit heel heat. Personally hes the number 1. Heel right now bar none
Let's not get ahead of ourselves here . Miz is a pretty good heel , but he clearly is not the number 1 heel : we have Lesnar , the Authority , Rollins , Rusev and Wyatt ahead of him in that category .

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
His heel work is certainly not bad at all, his been fucking brilliant lately and makes him so easy to hate which is what a heel should do.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
He's been great for a while now, I remember praising him quite some time ago when Mizdow was getting very favorable & The Miz' work going unnoticed during that period.

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
He is just a really dislikeable guy but it is go away heat imo. I personally don't like or rate him as a wrestler but i must admit Sandow/Mizdow as a face ONLY works because of The Miz and i say that and Sandow is my number 1 guy.

I realise and appreciate Miz importance in this whole role. I will be a git gutted when they eventually split up as i worry for Sandow going ahead after that.

You did got a bit OTT though by sayng he's the best heel in the company. *cough cough* step forward Seth Rollins.

·
Banned
4,498 Posts
I hate him in a more i want to change the channel punch him in the face kind of way.

·
Registered
4,374 Posts
The way he said "Thank you." when he told Mizdow to put some extra strawberries in his protein shake made me LOL. His promo last week on RAW was one of the better promos in recent memories.

I also like that he interacted with the crowd off-script on Monday, when they were chanting "you're really from Cleveland."

He's doing well right now. I just wish that he were more interesting to watch in-ring.

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
It's awesome, it's so easy for The Miz to get people to hate him even when he's not playing the easier heel roles like Authority stooge or Anti American. He really gets into his gimmick and I thought it was hilarious on Raw.

·
Fearless University Graduate
17,455 Posts
Fans have been so conditioned toward cool heels that some apparently don't know how to react to a heel that is doing exactly what a heel is traditionally supposed to do. Miz is indeed a highly effective heat getting heel that people love to hate.

I hope Miz continues to get regular programs going forward. His segments are almost always among the more entertaining ones on whatever show they appear on. Miz just seems to work on his craft and on getting better all the time. I like seeing him out there and the product is better for his presence.
This. And I think that goes a way to explaining why so many people hate The Miz so much and act like he's a no talent. He's not the cool heel, he's just playing a genuine heel.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts