Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think his cheap shot on Or-Uh was an indication of what could happen at Survivor Series.

It could be neither Barrett or Orton who walk out of Survivor Series with WWE Championship. It could be The Miz.

I can hear Michael Cole yelling and climb on top of announce table and jump around in joy if it indeed happens.

Oh wait, What happens to Cena then??

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
... Nope, Barrett will win at SS... Cena/Barrett battle at RR, then Miz will cash in at Elimination Chamber - Money In the Bank PPV.

I don't know where people have got the idea his contract runs out at WM27, it runs out at the money in the bank ppv a year from when he won it.

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
... Nope, Barrett will win at SS... Cena/Barrett battle at RR, then Miz will cash in at Elimination Chamber - Money In the Bank PPV.

I don't know where people have got the idea his contract runs out at WM27, it runs out at the money in the bank ppv a year from when he won it.
Matt Striker said on a SmackDown a few weeks back that the contract is valid until WrestleMania

·
The User Without Fear
2,811 Posts
I hope Baretts loses, and then Miz loses too after he cashes in.

After that we should see a double punt that would sent everyone home happy.

·
Banned
1,063 Posts
Matt Striker said on a SmackDown a few weeks back that the contract is valid until WrestleMania
I heard that too but Stiker has a habit of coming out with BS (I like Strike BTW)

It would make sense for them not to want 2 briefcases flying around.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
If he will become WWE champion at SS, then it would be kinda funny, because the man who beat him two times in a row in PPVs is still US champion right now lol.

Anyway, i'm hoping Barrett will win the title first, even though i'm still enjoying Cena being Barrett's servant right now.

Reactions: Duberry

·
Registered
65 Posts
god i hope not.
god I hope so haha. I really do actually. I like the idea floating around of Barrett winning then having Cena destroy him so the Miz can cash in. This will let Cena and Barrett carry on a feud while letting Orton go after Miz for the belt. Orton need his own feud and this would be perfect.

·
Banned
542 Posts
After what happen on Monday who knows. WWE may even stretch miz's MiTB all the way to TLC if not then probably WM.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
No hope not the miz ain't a chris jericho he can't continously lose and have credilbility the fact that he's lost at the last 3ppv's well i find it hard to take him serious if he wins the belt at surviour series and expect him to be nothing more then a paper champion. Let the guy rebuild some momentuem he's been on the slide the last few months.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
I've been saying this for nearly a month - Barrett winning the title = Miz cashing in. Initially I thought it would happen @ Bragging Rights, but Barrett didn't win the title. If it dosen't happen @ Survivor Series, then it will definately happen @ TLC. I simply can't see The Miz cashing in during TRTWM.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
you can see it now Barret wins the title - Cena beats the shit out of him - sees Miz run into the ring and pin him for the 123 count - Barret wakes up dazed - pan shot on Cenas face smiling

something dumb like that

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
you can see it now Barret wins the title - Cena beats the shit out of him - sees Miz run into the ring and pin him for the 123 count - Barret wakes up dazed - pan shot on Cenas face smiling

something dumb like that
But Cena is only the ref for the Barrett & Orton match. He wouldn't be able to ref the MITB Cash In Match.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
But Cena is only the ref for the Barrett & Orton match. He wouldn't be able to ref the MITB Cash In Match.
pretty sure another ref would run in building up anticipation or you know WWE logic since CENA is a ref for that current night he'd be allowed to do the count - or some gay swerve where CENA saves barret from miz and becomes 100 percent NEXUS member - it could play out multiple ways

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I think he'll cash in cleanly against Cena at Wrestlemania.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I just wish he'd cash in on Barret and Orton would RKO him imediatly after the ring bell or a Skip Sheffield return with the Lariat (is he already full recovered?)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts