Votes: 80 45.5%
  • Morrison

Votes: 96 54.5%
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Banned
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Royal Rumble is quite a long time away (Over a month) so they have plenty of time to build this match up to make it look like Morrison has a chance at winning (Although I expect him to lose and then just be one of the contenders in the Elimination Chamber in February).
However I would love to see JoMo get the gold, he's been gathering a lot of steam the last few months and this is his last chance to capitalize imo because with the road to wrestlemania he'll have a hard time standing out.

Don't want to see Miz as WWE champion the guys already feuded with everyone while he was a mid-carder.

·
Registered
895 Posts
John Morrison is NOT winning this match. He has about as much chance of winning as us never seeing another one of those chair replays.

This is fine by me because i want the Miz to win anyway.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Same as above, I want Miz to win, which will obviously happen.

·
Registered
757 Posts
I wantJoMo to win for one simple and selfish reason: John Cena will no longer be the face of Monday night.
JoMo has everything John Cena has and more and can easily attract the female and children audiences, while keeping the adult male audience demographic happy.
Who will win?
Miz

Reactions: The_Gizzame™

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
I wantJoMo to win for one simple and selfish reason: John Cena will no longer be the face of Monday night.
JoMo has everything John Cena has and more and can easily attract the female and children audiences, while keeping the adult male audience demographic happy.
Who will win?
Miz
lmaooo at john morrison taking Cena's spot as the top guy....... haaaa good one

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
I want Morrison to win, but Miz will probably win via shenanigans.
:lmao I just heard it in my head. Justin Roberts gets on the mic: "Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the match, via shenanigans... and still the WWE Champion, The Miz!"

Reactions: The_Gizzame™

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I want Morrison to win so Miz won't walk into WM as champion. But that isn't gonna happen so realistically speaking, Miz is gonna win, no chance in hell WWE will let Miz drop his belt this early, he still isn't established enough as main eventer.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Miz is going to bring out the best of Morrison
also the miz is a media highlight for wwe the guy conducts him self so naturally on those shows he has so much energy and passion how could you make him run through all those outlets and drop the belt so soon

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Miz. It's no secret that I'm not a John Morrison fan and don't want him to even get as far as he's gotten, but especially not to a world title.

·
Registered
9,905 Posts
I would be happy either way, but Miz makes more since, whoever walks out champ is losing at Elimination Chamber, unless WWE has faith in Miz to mainevent WM27. So even if Morrison does win he will lose in a month, you may as well put one more ppv victory under Miz's belt before he loses it.

·
Banned
282 Posts
I want the Miz to win. Even though it would be cool to see Morrisson win. But I think Miz is doing a nice job as champ, and would like to see him carry it till 'Mania, but I don't know if the WWE is ready to take that risk of a relatively new main-eventer headlining 'Mania ina year that could possibly see Taker, HHH, and a slew of big names absent.

Miz will retain, and probably lose at Elimination Chamber to HHH, or something. Who knows? But I don't see Miz going further than EC with the title. Hopefully they continue Morrisson's push though.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
I would be happy either way, but Miz makes more since, whoever walks out champ is losing at Elimination Chamber, unless WWE has faith in Miz to mainevent WM27. So even if Morrison does win he will lose in a month, you may as well put one more ppv victory under Miz's belt before he loses it.
This. Even if Morrison does win, he's dropping it next month. There's simply no way he'll main event WrestleMania on his first run with the WWE Championship, so it's in his best interest and his fans best interest to wait it out and give him a run after WrestleMania that isn't going to be rushed. They rushed it with Edge (although he got sandbagged by Triple H into losing so that Triple H could face Cena at WM) and even though he's a 10 time champion, he's never recovered from the stigma of being known as a transitional champion and not on the level of the big main eventers like Cena, Triple H and Orton.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts