Wrestling Forum banner

Miz vs Cena @ Mania

2K views 22 replies 22 participants last post by  taify 
#1 ·
Are they building towards a Miz vs Cena match ?

They have promos on RAW and keep mentioning each other.

Is this building towards a match for the WWE title @ Mania?

#7 ·
Despite being a fan of the Miz, I hope not. He can't draw a dime and Cena would have to carry his ass, plus they pake him out to be a pussy so they'd have to somehow make him a believable match to Cena in just a few months, like they did with Orton with their 20 match series in 2009.

#11 ·
It's a good way to make Miz look relevant, by facing Cena at WM, but he's not a threat. If WWE has a brain in their head, it's going to be Barrett as WWE Champion vs Cena in the WrestleMania main event, and if Cena wins, then Nexus has to disband. Does WWE have a brain? I guess we'll find out.

#13 ·
I hate to say it, but if Miz has the title at Mania - it's gonna be one of those situations where there'll be a more important match from Raw elsewhere, plus the SD title match will be much more important too.

So if Miz DOES last til Mania... maybe it'll be the full circle in his feud with Daniels. After all he attacked him YET AGAIN last week, for no real reason. Heck, Bryan could win the damn Rumble with the super push he's been on.

I would actually be ok with this happening. But nah, Miz won't be facing any of the BIG dogs at Mania. Like someone said, he needs to be booked MUCH stronger to actually compete at Mania with the likes of those guys.

#16 ·
Well I would love to see it at Mania but let's be honest The Miz is no where at the level to main event WrestleMania. Could he be ready in about 5 months? Maybe.

I still think it is going to be Orton - Cena main eventing WrestleMania, and if that doesn't happen it will be Barrett - Cena. The Nexus - Cena storyline has made Barrett a monster heel, and at the moment, despite not having the WWE belt, he is the most over heel in the company. Having the biggest draw in Nexus has helped Barrett reach great heights of stardom which just by having the title may not have been possible. Therefore Barrett - Cena is already big enough for Mania.

The reason I am not sure if this one will main event WrestleMania is because there is still a lot of time, therefore, unless Cena is away for 3 months or so (which I seriously doubt), this feud should happen before that. That's the reason I think Barrett - Cena will happen at Royal Rumble and end at the next PPV. Orton will regain his title at the PPV after Royal Rumble, and we have Orton - Cena for Mania.

#19 ·
it's going to depend on the miz. if he goes out there cuts great promo's, make the fans exited, then it will happen. if the ratings go up next monday, then the chances of a long reign increase exponentantially. I think he has a shot, I dont think i have seen such a buzz from a first wwe champion in long time.

#20 ·
srry but miz is gonna be a transitional champion, no way in hell he's walking into wrestlemania as champion

#21 ·
nope.

i see Cena vs. Barrett as the much more logical match. Cena/Miz have been on-and-off every now and then, but fuck, they've been building Cena/Barrett for MONTHS ON END. how could they NOT have these do meet at Wrestlemania? it'd be pointless to have built this up for as long as they did to capitalize on Miz/Cena, that has no build-up as of right now except for all the times Miz has pestered Cena and then Cena beats the shit out of him.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.