Wrestling Forum banner

Miz v Morrison at Mania could it happen??

1189 19
With the Rock coming out and targetting Cena i have a feeling he might not win the chamber to set something up with the Rock.

R Truth wont win it and if he does it would be the biggest shock ever

i dont think Sheamus will win because i stil have hope that they will put him in a match againts HHH at Mania

Orton and Punk is rumoured for Mania so i cant see either one of them winning it

which just leaves John Morrison. Now i know alot of people say he is overrate but i dont. i think he is gonna be a future world champ and him along with ziggler, mcintrye, rhodes, dibiase and i suppose the miz wil be the next big stars

so i hope WWE takes a chance on JoMo and give him a chance to steal the spotlight at Mania
Reactions: the modern myth
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Only way it happens is if the miz loses the title before wm.

john morrison and miz together will not be headlining this year.

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
I think for all morrison has done that last year or so he is well deserving of the title. but they wont do it at wrestlemania

·
Registered
6,157 Posts
john morrison and miz together will not be headlining this year.
I have a feeling that this Title won't be headlining at all. If Miz faces Morrison, then it will be behind a possible Edge/Christian/Alberto match, a possible Undertaker/Sting match (or whoever Taker faces), maybe even others.

Because they have star power and history in other contests, then can afford to have a weaker Title match.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
No. Miz is gonna face Cena. Basically The Rock's promo kinda gave it away, at least to me.

WWE loves The Miz, he's not just gonna defend his belt against a midcarder because there will be nothing to gain from it since he already beat Morrison not too long ago. He's definitely gonna face the current biggest star in the company, it will benefit him more, looking credible and all that, especially if Miz defeats Cena, which will be a huge rub for Miz.

·
Registered
9,456 Posts
As said, before this would undoubtedly be a great match, but not Wrestlemania main event standard
I think that the match could happen but I don't think it will be the main event. There will be bigger matches on the card, I think. As long as the rest of the card is strong, they can take a risk with the title match. Personally, I'd really like Morrison/Miz. Could be a great match and, if it was the title match at Wrestlemania, they'd both pull out all the stops.

·
The Ayatolla of Rock N Rolla
5,143 Posts
Good logic from the OP there. I doubt Vince would put Morrison in a main event at Wrestlemania of all PPVs. Morrison is definitely not at that blockbuster match stage but the same can be said for The Miz. If its not a title match, then I am all for the miz vs morrison at Mania. I reckon it would be an interesting match but I m thinking do they go for a simple one on one match or do they throw in a gimmick? Either way I say, The Miz looses the title maybe to Punk or Orton, thanks to Morrison, then the stage is set for Morrison vs The Miz at Mania.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
I only see Morrison being in MITB this year. He is WWE's spot boy right now so he is gonna be in that match.

The match I can see happening is Miz vs. Cena vs Orton vs Punk. But even that right now is even a stretch. It will probably be Cena vs. Miz

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
That would be way too many "young" guys on the main events for Wrestlemania. Alberto Del Rio is guaranteed to be in one of them, The Miz will most likely be on the other, and having Morrison there, well, there's just not much star power in that. The WWE needs to put a bigger name like Cena or Orton in there to make money.

·
Banned
6,914 Posts
It is perfectly possible.

Honestly it sounded to me as if Rock was implying he was actually going to face Cena at Wrestlemania, if this were to happen then the only suitable opponent for The Miz at Wrestlemania would be John Morrison seen as CM Punk and Randy Orton are both tied up in their feud.

My second point is that with other big matches possibly being on the card such as Cena/Rock and Taker/HHH the WWE title would actually seem like an afterthought therefore from a business standpoint it couldn't hurt the WWE to have two upcoming stars in the title match itself.

All makes perfect sense to me.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Honestly I would Mark out big time for Miz VS Morrison at Wrestlemania but yeah chances of it actually happening are about 5 Percent.

Now for some reason I think if JoMo wins the MITB (let's face THAT'S the match he's most likley going to be put in) he will cash in right after the Miz VS Cena match (That Miz will of course cheat to win) and become the new WWE champion, I think this scenario is more probable that an actual Match between the two of them.

Still I have my fingers crossed WWE change there mind.

·
Premium Member
3,533 Posts
As much as i'd like to see it, being a fan of both men, neither one of them is nearly a big enough star to do a WWE title mach at Wrestlemania, yet. They've both got a ways to go, maybe WM 28 or 29?

·
Leader of #TeamBAE
1,599 Posts
It is perfectly possible.

Honestly it sounded to me as if Rock was implying he was actually going to face Cena at Wrestlemania, if this were to happen then the only suitable opponent for The Miz at Wrestlemania would be John Morrison seen as CM Punk and Randy Orton are both tied up in their feud.

My second point is that with other big matches possibly being on the card such as Cena/Rock and Taker/HHH the WWE title would actually seem like an afterthought therefore from a business standpoint it couldn't hurt the WWE to have two upcoming stars in the title match itself.

All makes perfect sense to me.
This, and tbh Morrison/Miz have terrific chemistry together. They wont go on last, they may not even go on NEXT to last, but if you put them in the final third of the show, they'll give you a great match and to have 2 of the brighter stars the company has in a WWE Championship match on the biggest show of the year would go a long way to building up BOTH of them. The story is there, the chemistry is there, if Rocky decides he'll do one final match, it makes perfect sense.

Del Rio and Morrison can both walk out of Mania as World Champions, the WWE's planned future face/heel stars. It almost makes too much sense, so you know it WONT happen.

Cena/Rock
Trips/Taker w/HBK as the special ref.
Miz/Morrison
Edge/Del Rio
Orton/Punk

That looks like a very good top half of the card to me. Any of if not all 5 of those matches could deliver **** quality stuff.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.