Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He is showing that he is pretty pissed off at John Lauranitis about the way he is being booked after winning him his job. I think there is a good chance Miz will be in a feud with Lauranitis soon. He could say, "I won you your job, now I'm going to take it away!". After the Show/Cena feud is over, I could see Miz vs Show/Lauranitis as being the next power feud with Miz possibly ending Johnnys reign. This could get Miz over as a tougher character which makes sense since WWE needs to sell Marine 3 starring Miz. And it allows Cena to go feud with Brock/Rock or possibly get into WWE title contention for a title match against the two superstars I just mentioned.

I'm not a big fan of Miz, but just saying, this looks like where its going and it makes sense right now.

·
Providing For My Family
6,868 Posts
Was going to make a thread on this myself. It does seem like that's what WWE are teasing, especially on this week's RAW backstage fallout. I would like this as The Miz doesn't deserve to be jobbed out in my opinion. A face turn will be fresh, and could save him.

·
Fairy Hunter
1,783 Posts
I think Miz turning face and going against Laurinaitis is the only thing he can do at this point, because complaining apparently isn't going to get him anywhere since it seems Laurinaitis doesn't give a shit about how he feels. The only logical thing he can do is turn against him since he is the one who secured his role of being the GM of both shows and Laurinaitis has yet to reward him for doing so (and probably never will).

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
I'll believe it when I see it. This isn't the first WWE.com video feautring The Miz bitching about his current situation, which, other than the night of WrestleMania 28, hasn't been good for the past 12 months. If you believe what I posted in the thread I recently made, you'll believe this isn't the last time we see him do this either.

·
Do i have everyones attention now!
27 Posts
Please god no with the Miz Johnny/ Show feud, especially with it going to 3 hours. The only way i would like to see Miz feuding with Big Johnny is by being part of some faction trying to overthrow his establishment! Sadly this will never happen as it seems it was just a god dam computer game they were promoting.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
He should be taking Jericho's place at everything he was scheduled to do. If the brands didn't cross over like they do now, he should have went to SD and turn face like Sheamus did.

Miz shouldn't be jobbing after main eventing WM as champion, what a waste.

Either way, I expect an Orton feud as evident on RAW last night.

The WWE may have given up on Miz, but Vince McMahon clearly hasn't, otherwise he wouldn't even be on T.V. since the R-Truth incident. His still one of his boys and hopefully he'll push him again one day.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Please god no with the Miz Johnny/ Show feud, especially with it going to 3 hours. The only way i would like to see Miz feuding with Big Johnny is by being part of some faction trying to overthrow his establishment! Sadly this will never happen as it seems it was just a god dam computer game they were promoting.
Weren't they promoting a VIDEO game?

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
He's been doing the same thing for months now. I guess he's just there without any purpose and feud until he goes to film the Marine. Afterwards he might get a face push to help promote the movie.

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
WWE please just fire him.

The miz turning face would be a laughing stock and fail miserably. I am actually showing some sympy if they fire him to avoid making him a complete ridicule.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
It's not going to end up being a face turn. Instead, he'll try some redemption arc where he becomes a more aggressive heel to prove his worth. WWE has tried this a few times and it hasn't worked, but it looks like they are going to try again.

·
Registered
276 Posts
The Miz sucks either way, plus, he's such an unlikeable guy, I doubt he could work as a face. I for one can't even feel sorry for him, I feel like they've actually been using him right recently.

This! 100% this!

·
Banned
3,223 Posts
no please no, i can't take most of these faces serious let alone Miz who I don't take serious at all.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts