Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i have had another idea to keep MIz in the public eye leading up to Wrestlemania....

Have Miz announce later this year that he will be cashing in his MITB on the grandest stage of them all... Wrestlemania!

Around the Royal Rumble time, his briefcase goes missing leading to him thinking its stolen, week after week he starts questioning people and beating down people to get answers, he becomes more angry and more and more heelish as it gets close to Wrestlemania...

Have it as a race against time storyline to get his Briefcase and contract back.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
I don't know if that would work then both champions would be expecting him to do a run in... if their intelligent enough to know that is the limit of MIB

·
This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things
8,661 Posts
I don't know if that would work then both champions would be expecting him to do a run in... if their intelligent enough to know that is the limit of MIB
He can only cash in against the Raw Champion.

:hb wait you are the 100th person who had to be told this congratulations.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
He can only cash in against the Raw Champion.

:hb wait you are the 100th person who had to be told this congratulations.

MITB means he can cash it in against any champion he wishes. Or at least, that's what it used to mean, have they changed it?

·
This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things
8,661 Posts
MITB means he can cash it in against any champion he wishes. Or at least, that's what it used to mean, have they changed it?
The MITB PPV gave a briefcase to a guy from Raw and Smackdown. Each briefcase can only be cashed in against that shows champion. They even color coded the briefcase to help people remember.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
The MITB at 'mania can be cashed in on any champion, the 2 briefcases at the MITB PPV were brand specific. Kane could only use his against the Smackdown champion, Miz can only use his against the Raw champion.

·
Undergoing a gimmick change.
2,385 Posts
Kayfabe-wise, he's already signed a contract giving him the right to a championship match, the briefcase is merely symbolic. The storyline you're suggesting would have to insult the intelligence of every viewer above the age of 15 - although lets be honest, that's quite good by WWE standards.

Miz is NOT going to win the belt at Wrestlemania.
Someone's been on the phone to Vinnie Mac have they? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
So i have had another idea to keep MIz in the public eye leading up to Wrestlemania....

Have Miz announce later this year that he will be cashing in his MITB on the grandest stage of them all... Wrestlemania!

Around the Royal Rumble time, his briefcase goes missing leading to him thinking its stolen, week after week he starts questioning people and beating down people to get answers, he becomes more angry and more and more heelish as it gets close to Wrestlemania...

Have it as a race against time storyline to get his Briefcase and contract back.
Alright, time to put down the Hardy Boys book.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
Michael Cole's been saying Miz has until Wrestlemania (April 3, 2010) to cash in for the better part of a month now. Back in July when he had just won the briefcase, they had allowed an entire year (to July 18, 2011), but at some point in the past month or so, they changed their minds. Apparently, now Miz has until Wrestlemania.

Which to me seems to be a telegraphing that Miz's cash-in will most likely lead to him being the WWE Champion going into Wrestlemania, since the deadline has been repeated by Cole so many times lately and the idea of Miz cashing in at Wrestlemania seems illogical within kayfabe due to that apparently becoming the deadline.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
I see him cashing it in sooner than that. I wouldn't be that surprised if it happened at Survivor Series.

·
Premium Member
1,198 Posts
IMO, he should cash it in on the champion while they're asleep or something along those lines (kind of like the 24/7 hardcore title) on a random Sunday night before Raw. That would be a huge shock to everyone. The rule is "any place, any time" right?

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
I like what someone said before on here he makes barret win and beats the crap out of him afterwards and MIZ takes advantage of a battered up KO'd barret.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts