Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I don't know about the context, probably just to solidify his new heel run. But The Miz deserves it, he has been fantastic for his whole career.

I'll admit, when he first came around I didn't like him at all. But after a few years he won me over, he has consistently been one of the all around best wrestlers in the world for a long time. He deserves another title run.

·
Asuka
96,462 Posts
He's joking. What's sad is, if he gave Vince this ultimatum, and was actually dead serious, I'll bet Vince would cave, because he doesn't even want WWE referees in AEW, much less talent.

Asuka should try this. If he doesn't cave, at least you secure your freedom.

·
Fearless University Graduate
14,967 Posts
He's joking. What's sad is, if he gave Vince this ultimatum, and was actually dead serious, I'll bet Vince would cave, because he doesn't even want WWE referees in AEW, much less talent.

Asuka should try this. If he doesn't cave, at least you secure your freedom.
Says everything about the WWE right there, Vince only cares about 99% of his roster when/if they get fed up and dont want to be there anymore. Then he'll throw any amount of money at them, and slap Titles on them, before returning to not giving a shit about them once they've signed on again. He's a spoiled toddler with too many toys.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts