Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 564 Posts

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Re: Reign Of Awsomeness

He's gonna be the next Sheamus and Jack Swagger. 6 months from now, people are gonna forget he ever was champion.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Re: THE MIZ!!

I am pretty elated he won, I was 100% sure randy was the worst guy to cash in against given he was mega randy

·
Registered
10,592 Posts

I'm sorry The Miz doesn't look nor has the presence of a WWE champion. Can't wait to see him in a 25 minute main event. It'll be 10 minutes of stomps and punches.

Nonetheless, all that aside, congratulations to The Miz for reaching where many have tried or are still trying to reach to day.

·
Premium Member
818 Posts

·
Registered
4,127 Posts

Well... It had to come at some point, and I guess he has deserved it. But would have preferred if it hadn't been that obvious. As soon as the WWE Championship match was scheduled for tonight, I knew all along that it would happen. At it only became more obvious when Miz didn't show up for the King of the Ring Qualifying match against Zeke.

But as I said although I hate to admit it: He has earned it.

·
Registered
137 Posts

The era of Awesomeness actually came from Edge who used that phrase when he won the King of the Ring. Maybe if Edge wins the Smackdown world title we can have the era of awesomeness on both shows, Raw and Smackdown.

·
Laughter is just surpressing depression
3,614 Posts

That was awesome. I am so glad that Miz wasn't the first to cash in and not win the title. I was hoping for Miz to cash in and book himself into the main event at Mania tho. Hopefully he will still have the strap come April for the big show.(No pun intended). Big Slow doesn't need a title shot.

·
Premium Member
818 Posts

I didn't think unstoppable Orton was going to put anyone over but he did tonight and I'm elated. Ecstatic for the miz and all of u's fans

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
296 Posts

I'm so happy for him. Even though he will be a transitional champion. He suffers from "CM Punk Syndrome." No a big, or menacing heel which means he won't be champion very long.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts

Well... It had to come at some point, and I guess he has deserved it. But would have preferred if it hadn't been that obvious. As soon as the WWE Championship match was scheduled for tonight, I knew all along that it would happen. At it only became more obvious when Miz didn't show up for the King of the Ring Qualifying match against Zeke.

But as I said although I hate to admit it: He has earned it.
you know that was simple yet genius
I was so concentrating on the fact that he was ducking out on his match with Zeke that I wasn't even thinking he'd cash in later
but i guess i should've saw it coming

·
Registered
2,837 Posts

i don;t see him holding the title for too long plus he won by beating a injured Orton. I say royal rumble at best or maybe Nexus and Barret will beat him for it inbetween. I think its far too early but they want to push new main event stars.

·
Registered
132 Posts

WWE losing credibility by the day.
Way too early def for a guy who can't put on a 4-star match. The guy jus doesn't look like a champ an he def has no wrestling ability. But I guess that's why they call it WWE.

1 - 20 of 564 Posts