Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I LOLed when I heard him say "SuperCena" and "All of the kids and girls are saying "Let's go Cena" and everyone else with a brain says "Cena sucks!" :lmao

Put Miz on commentary more often please, especially when Cena is in the ring.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You mysogynistic pig.
What? :lmao I think you mean "misogynistic" and I'm not even close. Miz said "girls" which would imply young teen girls not women. I put them in the same category as the little boys who wear the Cena shirts. Just dumb kids... A lot of women (the ones who are actually wrestling fans) actually don't like Cena that much. And as for the ones who hold the signs saying, "Marry me Cena!" well they are as stupid as the guys who cheer for Kelly Kelly just because she looks good. :eek:

·
Banned
496 Posts
I loved the "All of the 5 year olds and girls are saying "Let's go Cena" and everyone else with a brain chants "Cena sucks!" part and Super Cena refference, but at the moments his commentary was a complete verbal diarrhea.

·
Registered
329 Posts
It was ok, but to be honest I was focusing on the match rather than on the commentary.
To be honest, I thought the Miz kinda stole the show from what was a somewhat sub-par main event.

I especially enjoyed the bit where he called Morrison missing the Starship Pain

1 - 7 of 7 Posts