Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
The Babyface of WF
12,445 Posts
I've put up with Punk being an jackass forever, but that went out the window when he randomly went after AJ.

He's an insecure bitch, all time great performer but outside it he's such a massive cunt.
Punk has an attitude but I can't disrespect the guy we had a Smackdown/ECW show in 2008 here in CHCH and there were a bunch of fucktards hassling me then Punk called them out on it for me.

He's kinda a jerk with a heart of gold so I can't fault him for that despite what he said about AJ which was in fact uncalled for.

·
Registered
427 Posts
CM Punk has always been a jerk. Even back when he did the indies out here on the West Coast for PWG he was an asshole to fans.

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,524 Posts
I agree with this so damn much. I think one of the biggest issues today is wrestling is full of too many lifelong fans. You'd think that having a business full of folk that always loved it would be a great thing, but idk if it works in wrestling. It can't be a coincidence that the majority if the biggest names were guys who didn't have pro Wrestler as their number 1 dream. I think typically speaking there's just something different in how people that always wanted to be wrestlers and people that fell into being a wrestler approach the business. The guys who fell into it seem to be focused on "well what do I have to do to make myself the most money possible" which is probably the best mindset to have.
Agreed.

It has to mean something that so many of the most successful Pro Wrestlers of all time were guys who got into the business later on or fell into the business as opposed to guys who this is all they ever wanted to do. I mean Goldberg showed more passion and intensity than 99% of the current Era of Pro Wrestlers combined. Doesn't mean he had more passion for the business but his character showed more 'passion'. I'll take Goldbergs raw money making intensity over Rollins bland emotionless love of Pro Wrestling every day of the week.

Funny thing with Miz is, staying on topic is that he's a lifelong Pro Wrestling fan but because he didn't spend a decade on the Indys learning how to no sell everything and spam stupid spots the smark crowd write him off and still call him just a reality TV guy.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
I’m not a Miz fan at all, but if anyone has watched the Taker documentary you’ll notice that The Miz is with Taker in the back just hanging out and chilling on numerous occasions. Miz was treated like pure shit when he came in and now he’s gained the respect of Taker. That says a lot about the Miz as a person.

Punk’s attitude is a problem and you can understand why Taker had some heat with him in the past.

Reactions: Waqar154

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I've said this before at first I HATED The Miz, I couldn't stand the guy, but everybody hated him, he was treated like shit, kicked out of locker room, made fun of, pushed around, and he never gave up, he worked his ass off and eventually even won WWE title and beat John freakin' Cena at WM. How many people can say that?

He has definitely earned my respect, dude worked his ass off to get where he is now, he even starred in movies, hell guy even married Maryse, he is winning in life.

He walks, talks, acts like star and champion, yet he is still overlooked by WWE and many fans, he deserves to get to the top once again and hold that title. You can see his passion every time he is on mic, dude loves this business.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Let's not forget, The Miz was treated as a laughing stock as Champion, and i agree with the company on that one, he's a serviceble midcard heel, nothing more, nothing less, but ffs, just watch the way he lost that I Quit match to Cena, he was portrayed as a joke, period, let's watch Punk booked like that, give me a break, what does he have to be jelous of, salty fuck.

Inviato dal mio ASUS_X00PD utilizzando Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
How this dude has fans is beyond me. He beats up fans. He is rude AF. What an asshole.
Because he is the GOAT all around pro wrestler, his attitude may be a little bit controversial,but who gives a shit, I think worse about the people who focus so much about wrestlers personal lifes, like who actually cares about some twitter beef with The Miz.

You are more sensitive about Punk's sensitivity, than Punks sensitivities itself.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a sort of a love/hate relationship with CM Punk.

On one hand I respect that he says what he thinks and feels, unfortunately it exposes him as as huge hyporcrite and an asshole.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts