Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Miz also discussed his beef with CM Punk that escalated with Punk sending harsh words to The Miz on Twitter. The Miz admits that he does not know where the beef started or why there is a beef in the first place.

"I have no idea to be honest with you. Like, I still to this day have no idea," The Miz admitted. "To be honest, I thought we were friends. And it's just like one of those things where you're like, 'God, man.' I don't know. I just don't know, like I really don't. I wish I could answer any of the questions that you would have about that, but I honestly, I don't know. I don't get it. I don't get him."

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Only after Punk took about 100 shots at Miz for WM27 over the years. I love Punk and all but the way he has attacked The Miz over the years makes him look pathetic.
Very true. Just don't know why Miz acts like it came out of nowhere. Punk hasn't liked him for years. I doubt Miz has been a saint privately. It's well known that a lot of wrestlers chatted shit about Punk behind his back through group chats.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Punk is still bitter about this.
Yeah i'm bitter about it too, only i'm a consumer, not a co worker.
Like are you kidding me man? What 40 year old man thinks like that. And to my recollection, Miz has, for lack of a better term, put Punk over multiple times, never the opposite.

Inviato dal mio ASUS_X00PD utilizzando Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,511 Posts
I know the guy has fans, but Miz is and always will be considered a joke. It's not surprising at all that a pro wrestler doesn't like an MTV reality show personality who became a "wrestler". I don't mean to offend his fans, but let's be honest here.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts