Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kayfabe wise it was completely rediculous that the Miz wouldn't cash in his MITB contract at SS when Sheamus was knocked out cold. He tried Cashing it in a couple times when Sheamus was in better condition. Miz is obsessed with being the wwe champion and yet he wouldn't take the guaranteed win last night. They should have atleast did an angle where the Miz was fighting backstage at the time or something.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't buy that excuse because it's not like it was going to take much effort for him to come down to the ring, throw Sheamus's lifeless body in the ring and pin him. Plus it wasn't like the 7 vs 7 match was next on the card, they still had the world championship match. Hopefully Miz gives a good explanation tonight.

·
Few adventures require staying home
7,725 Posts
He was on the floor behind the announce table so he wasn't in a very good position. That would've been a lot of dead weight for him to carry back into the ring and by the time he did, the effects of the RKO would've weakened.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
I don't buy that excuse because it's not like it was going to take much effort for him to come down to the ring, throw Sheamus's lifeless body in the ring and pin him. Plus it wasn't like the 7 vs 7 match was next on the card, they still had the world championship match. Hopefully Miz gives a good explanation tonight.
He obviously didn't cash-in so they can start his feud with Bryan so he can put DB over and then become champ. I bet money at NOC, he cashes in after losing the U.S. title.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Alright, I'll give you a second excuse for him.

Since he announced that he would be joining Team WWE, perhaps he fearful that if he attempted to cash in his MITB match, that the Nexus would interfere and possibly cost him the title.

·
Registered
498 Posts

Since he announced that he would be joining Team WWE, perhaps he fearful that if he attempted to cash in his MITB match, that the Nexus would interfere and possibly cost him the title.
This is what I thought after the WWE title match. I didn't see Miz cashing in due to fact Nexus has been taking out everyone that might have been a replacement to team WWE since there were open spots that needed filled. If he had cashed it in I was sure they would have come out and cost him his cash in.

·
Banned
4,731 Posts
Ostensibly, he was preparing for the WWE/Nexus match at that point.
He was on the floor behind the announce table so he wasn't in a very good position. That would've been a lot of dead weight for him to carry back into the ring and by the time he did, the effects of the RKO would've weakened.

Boom, lawyered.

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
this idea is taken from pyro, not sure if mines is 100% like his but it still makes sense.

NOC it's orton vs sheamus, orton wins and miz cashes in
HIAC it's orton vs sheamus, winner faces the miz. orton obviously wins with help from triple h
BR it's orton vs the miz

·
Banned
4,731 Posts
this idea is taken from pyro, not sure if mines is 100% like his but it still makes sense.

NOC it's orton vs sheamus, orton wins and miz cashes in
HIAC it's orton vs sheamus, winner faces the miz. orton obviously wins with help from triple h
BR it's orton vs the miz
I don't like the idea of Triple H helping Orton in order to get at Sheamus. Why would he help a man that has done far worse to himself and his family rather than a man who has just done harm to himself? I can't see it happening and I really do hope the WWE creative doesn't think we're stupid enough to forget what happened between Orton and Triple H just a year ago.

·
Banned
4,731 Posts
okay then how about orton is taken out and so is the ref and then triple h pedigrees sheamus and then afterwards sheamus gets hit with the rko
Yeah I get that but I'm just saying I doubt Triple H would interfere in a match where if did it would benefit Orton. If he were to interfere he'd have to attack Orton as well and that would just confuse the shit out of the fans.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Yeah I get that but I'm just saying I doubt Triple H would interfere in a match where if did it would benefit Orton. If he were to interfere he'd have to attack Orton as well and that would just confuse the shit out of the fans.
Maybe HHH comes, pedigrees Sheamus, looks at Orton hard for a little bit then Randy RKO's Sheamus to win. Would you like that?

·
Banned
4,731 Posts
Maybe HHH comes, pedigrees Sheamus, looks at Orton hard for a little bit then Randy RKO's Sheamus to win. Would you like that?
Actually, yes. A stare down between Orton and Triple H would satisfy me. :D

Edit:
But no! Then Triple H's return would completely overshadow Orton's title win. Orton's been overshadowed by Triple H his whole career (not taking a jab at Triple H, I understand that he actually helped Orton loads). Personally, I want Orton's next title win to be made a big deal and really solidify him as a massive face star.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts