Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Just thought I'd post this. Pretty entertaining interview and it's nice to see them doing something together again. Could be a small bit of insight to where Miz might cash in, or where the Morrison/Sheamus feud is actually going? Possibly...

I still have to laugh at thier little bickering sessions.

Reactions: Amsterdam

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
15 things I learned from the Miz / Morrison interview for Smackdown vs. Raw 2011

1. John Morrison is a fan of Dragonball Z. Kame-hama-ha! Or however you spell it.

2. The Miz loves the French. No wonder he think's Maryse's accent is hot.

3. John Morrison thinks there should be more parkour in the next SvR game. Jumping over boxes is the shit.

4. Miz can't remember that The Undertaker is also on the European cover.

5. A team of Morrison, Santino, and Kozlov would beat a team of Miz, Riley, and Miz's dad.

6. Miz inherited his awesomeness from his father, or something like that.

7. Dipping your french fries in a Wendy's milkshake is fine, but only if you do it in moderation.

8. John Morrison is helping Santino because he too was once bullied in school. I find this hard to believe.

9. If SvR 2012 featured nothing but The Miz, it would be the biggest selling game ever.

10. Miz's dream is to stand in the closet, trying on different outfits, while playing with himself.

11. John Morrison is still Marty Jannetty. The Miz is still Shawn Michaels.

12. The Miz won't cash in his MITB contract untill his opponent is half dead.

13. According to John Morrison, The Miz keeps his ego inside his breifcase.

14. The Miz is a fashion icon that dosen't shop @ JC Penny.

15. The Miz is terrible at speaking French, and John Morrison can't speak French at all.

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
The fact that Morrison and Miz use phrases like "attack levels" spoils it, i'd prefer they had superstars that have a general interest of did a bit of research on the game.
As the for the interview they have great chemistry, a feud would be pretty cool.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
11. John Morrison is still Marty Jannetty. The Miz is still Shawn Michaels.
That cracked me up for some reason. :lmao

Nice interview, i love how Morrison owned Miz in the beginning, Miz's facial expression was priceless.

·
Banned
354 Posts
Quality. MIZ aces pretty much every interview he has. Nice to see them together bickering like old times.

·
Banned
5,666 Posts
Morrison sure says some random things, Miz's faciel expressions of "WTF!!" are also funny. I also like how some of the translations are completely wrong. When Morrison says "I dabble" when talking about video games the translation is "Yes, I also play SvR 2011." Just a little something I noticed.

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts
This interview is absolute gold, they are great together. I loved Miz's expressions when Morrison read the sms and when he described The Miz. Also, Morrison so random in the end, 'champs d'ellysees', bwhaha, he has no clue what he's saying but he probably heard it somewhere one time while watching Tour de France :rolleyes:

·
The Man Comes Around
8,486 Posts
that video put some smile on ly face, they still got that amazing chemistry they had when they were The Greatest Tag Team of the 21st Century

( turning my head on the left and look-at-the-sky pose )

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,076 Posts
Those two guys never get old when they're together.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Seeing the chemistry they have together really makes me want to see either a feud. Although I have a feeling they might be waiting for a big opportunity to capitalise on said feud. Or a one time reunion down the line. Because they never get old together and seem to just work incredibly well when put together.

The French at the end made me smile. Morrison doesn't know what the hell he's talking about!

·
Banned
15 Posts
Shame Morrison can't show a tenth of the charisma he shows here when he's on TV. He's still the Jannetty though and always will be.

·
Bowing down to the BEAST INCARNATE
4,564 Posts
I'm glad I watched 'till the end. Now I want Morrison to continue Burchill's pirate gimmick and have 'Sacre Bleu' as is catch-phrase!!

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
16. If you don't think you're a ninja, you're a nonja. Oh shin, that interviewer called Miz out on Riley being seen as better than him.

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Like I have said since their "Dirt Sheet" days, Morrison is clearly better at the mic than The Miz. Yes, the Miz has gotten much better than the past, but Morrison is obviously the better character. Right now the problem is one of them is "face". It's much harder to get over on the mic, or in general as a "face". Especially when you were part of the best heel tag team in the last 10 years or so.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
HHA man I miss this duo they should get back together but its good to see Morrison allowed to be himself in that interview

·
Registered
296 Posts
Shame Morrison can't show a tenth of the charisma he shows here when he's on TV. He's still the Jannetty though and always will be.
Beware the douchey trolls! They come out when you least expect it to spew made up bs so that they can beat off to the message that they wrote cause God knows nobody's gonna do it for them.

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
Except Morrison had already accomplished more than Janetty has in his career BEFORE he teamed with Miz.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts