Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
5,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Miz came out on raw and cut a promo saying how rock has ignored him and is only concentrating on cena. He disses rock again hoping for a reply and then few minutes later the rock promo comes on and he totally ignores miz again not even mentioning him and only concentrating on cena.

Not only did it make look really stupid it just goes to show nobody even cares about miz and I am not even sure why miz is in the main event, everyone wants to see cena v rock. Even cena is more concentrated on rock than Miz because all he asks about on his twitter is about rock, he hasn't even mentioned Miz once.

· There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,974 Posts
Huh. I wonder if... the writers of the show... You know... the people who plot out the show and... write lines for the talent... have picked up on this?

· HEADBANGA
27,579 Posts
The Rock already acknowledged the Miz in his first promo saying he SUCKED. I think that's all there is to say about the Miz. The Rocks doesn't need to bury him any further than that. He should be glad that his name was spoken from the mouth of the Rock.

· WWE Analyzer
176 Posts

· Registered
10,470 Posts
I agree. As the champ, he shouldn't be ignored. But since I really don't care for him, It doesn't matter to me. I think about 99.9% of people would rather see Rock vs Cena anyways.

· Banned
6,914 Posts
It's funny how The Miz isn't even in the feud, it's just a Cena/Rock feud but with an underwhelming match at the end in Cena/Miz. The only reason Miz is at WrestleMania is so he can get pinned by Cena who will have his feel good moment and some sort of feud culmination with The Rock.

· Registered
625 Posts
One of the biggest stars of the attitude era and the current face of the company are having a go at each other, of course a person like The Miz will be overshadowed. He is nothing compared to Cena and The Rock.

Everyone wants to see The Rock and Cena; not many really care for The Miz.

· I must away and tend to my ravens
12,225 Posts
Really? A heel begging for attention? Unheard of :shocked:
It may not be ungeard of but it should be, a heel should demand attention, not beg for it. Triple H never begged for attention during his heel runs, he demanded it and got it.

The same goes for the faces, Rock never begged for attention, Cena often does which is one of the things that makes him so hateable.

And what really annoys me about Miz begging for attention is that he doesn't need to. When he broke away from Morrison and instigated the first Cena feud he did go out and demand people's attention. It's only more recently that he's begun begging and it's hurting him, along with the WWE title and indeed, the whole Wrestlemania program. Not that it's his fault, since he's shown that he can do the things he should be doing the blame, as usual, lies with creative.

· Registered
5,747 Posts
Not really bothered by it. As far as Miz and Rock goes, much like Miz looked good imo way back when calling out Cena, he's spitting truth. That was a weak toss to the miz by the rock, but then again....how much can you insult when compared to cena?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.