Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i like him personally, and i think if he dropped the whole Im awesome and "Really" act he could be a bigger star.

i see him kind of like jericho in a way, and with the right creative team i think he could be a way bigger star.

Thoughts

·
Registered
4,305 Posts
I actually think that rather than trying to be serious all the time, he should crank up the comedy act a bit. Or he should at least try to find the right mix between SRS and goofy, much like the likes of Angle, Jericho, Rock, Edge & Christian have.

·
Banned
283 Posts
he needs to grow a scruffy beard then other wrestlers will take him more seriously

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I actually think that rather than trying to be serious all the time, he should crank up the comedy act a bit. Or he should at least try to find the right mix between SRS and goofy, much like the likes of Angle, Jericho, Rock, Edge & Christian have.

he can do whatever, i think he will be fine as long as he gets rid of the really and im awesome thing

·
ѪѺѪ
1,234 Posts
A future endeavored/unemployed gimmick would suffice.
But hasn't the 'fired' 'given more chances' storyline been done to death already? Look at Drew McIntyre being one of the latest to go through that, also Miz along with Truth already have been 'fired' from WWE before when they were attacking people left & right last year and the whole Raw roster felt 'unsafe' and you know the rest of the story...

The Miz just needs to take a break, I dunno if he's just in the doghouse backstage since botching that spot with Truth few months ago along with other stuff, heck the guy has been losing to Santino of all people lately. Perhaps he's just in that spot where his head is not in the game like how Morrison, MVP were but he does need a character overhaul and bounce back in a few months with something fresh..but knowing WWE they'll just keep him as he is now and won't change a thing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts