Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know why everyone thinks that when Miz cashes in his MITB that he'll win thet title. Everyone is expecting that , I don't think I've seen anyone ever say the opposite. I'm sorry but , as much as I like the Miz .. as much as I think he's really awesome , cuts awesome promos , is a good wrestler , I SERIOUSLY don't see him winning when he does cash it in. I think it was only given to him as a push , and it has seriously worked. Kudos WWE.

Reactions: BornBad

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Ever since he won MITB, I've been saying he won't win the title when he cashes in. I just don't see him as WWE champ, so that's what I expect to happen. -shrug-

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Perhaps that's due to months of build up that WWE give for him, all of it will just go to waste if he'll lose when he cashes in, and also for the record there have been no previous MITB winners who failed winning the title when they cashed in their MITB contracts. Well, i think we shall just wait and see until he finally cashes in. I personally hope he will win the title when he cashes in, though.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Exactly. WWE has not had ONE person cash in and not win the title , so everyone is expecting him to lose. I don't even know if that would be a swerve or what would be a bigger swerve.. him winning or him losing. :confused:

·
The Man Comes Around
8,496 Posts
At Braggin Rights Edge and Rey Mysterio maked him look like a total jobber.

When he was the only one guy from the team RAW in the ring i was like " wow he'll eliminate Edge and Rey and it's gonna solidified his push" but after 2 minutes the match was over.

IMO when The Miz'll cash his MITB he will lost or he will have a Swagger's reign ( a second rate PPV mactch, loosing the belt and get back in the mid card )

·
Registered
980 Posts
Miz only won the MITB briefcase for one thing and thats to give him something else to brag about since his strength is his mic. talk. However, I just don't see him as a solid WWE Champion. Alex Riley even looks like he could take him out easily. Eventually at some point he will cash in and lose. If he wins the WWE Championship then he would just look like a weak champion, like Punk and Swagger did. After all, Bryan did make him tap out more than once.

I respect the fact that there are fans of The Miz out there though.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
The Miz could still cash in and lose, but he's a future world champion regardless.

There's simply been too much hype and build up for him to just fall back and rot in mid-card hell. This is somebody that WWE has been consistantly been pushing since the 2009 draft, and he's been the king of Raw's mid-card for over a year. He's constantly praised for his hard work-ethic and improvement in the ring and on the mic. John Cena himself dubbed him the next megastar.

If he loses when he cashes in, there will be a very good reason for it. Mark my words. If creative didn't want Miz to be a future main-eventer, they would have given the the briefcase to someone else. It's as simple as that.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
If they want the ratings to go down to dogs, they can try this move of giving Miz the belt. Nobody would buy him as a champ :lmao I don't see him cashing in till at least the football season is over, because WWE will not even think of taking the high-probability risk at this time.

·
The Great One
886 Posts
Whether or not he succeeds in cashing in his MITB, his main event spot is solidified. They aren't going to give him over a year of build, have him on the poster of WWE magazine, have him on the cover on WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw, give him lots of air time each week, have him lead team Raw and let him carry the MITB breifcase just for him to lose it and go back down to the midcards.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
At this point, how could Miz possibly win when he cashes in? Either it's against Super Orton who kicks out of finishers left and right, or it's against Barrett with a whole stable protecting him.

I say fail.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts