Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Credit: F4WOnline.com

- According to Dave Meltzer, WWE has decided to book The Miz as an "undeserving" and "vulnerable" champion The idea is that fans will think he can lose the title at any time.

so at least the whole tlc match on raw makes sense now (if this is true)

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
First law of world championship: first reign always sucks

But it makes total sense in-kayfabe, and they appear to be running with it. Give it 5 years, Sheamus, Miz and Barrett will be munting everybody.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
bahahahahahaha
are you serious? this actually counts as a report? Dave Meltzer seriously is acting like this is some sort of news? DUH. Miz is a heel, and not a monster. that automatically means this is what his reign is gonna be like. geez, booking goddamn 101.

no fucking kidding, Dave. we're not that dumb.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
I love how Meltzer gets these super secret reports from unnamed sources.

Like his television set. Tuned into the USA Network. Bravo, Dave.

Reactions: StraightEdged

·
Premium Member
1,165 Posts
This whole Dirtsheet thing seems like an easy job.

"What's that, Miz just managed to beat a 61 year old guy but only after interference from another two guys? Ok, give me a computer"

And then it ends up as:

"A certain source from the WWE has told me recently that The Miz is being booked as a weak champion, I can't name the source but, as you can see, I know my stuff".

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
If the report is true, they've already succeeded IMO.

I thought Miz was "undeserving" and "vulnerable" when he won it!

Hey, I should write for the dirtsheets!

What are they gonna say next, that the Miz will have a gimmick where's he's not that good a wrestler and have him go out and cut corny promos?

Jesus, they've been doing that for almost 2 years!

·
Banned
5,663 Posts
No shit Sherlock he cashed in MiTB and could hardly beat Jerry Lawler!

Most insignificant report I've ever seen.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Will people just suck it the fuck up already?

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
That really is groundbreaking news...

Of course he's getting booked like that! Melzer obviously watched RAW this week.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Kinda funny that Miz could dominate Kaval easily yet he's struggling against 61-year old man.

·
Banned
353 Posts
Kinda funny that Miz could dominate Kaval easily yet he's struggling against 61-year old man.
Kaval is small so miz can dominate him easier than a bigger guy reguardless of age im a miz fan but lets face it the guy is weak so he has to be booked that way his entertaining but not a main event wrestler like say broc or kurt tbo

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Kaval is small so miz can dominate him easier than a bigger guy reguardless of age im a miz fan but lets face it the guy is weak so he has to be booked that way his entertaining but not a main event wrestler like say broc or kurt tbo
Yeah Kaval is small but his kick can rip your head off.

Lawler is a 61-year old man and he hasn't been active as a wrestler since God knows when, he's fragile, but Miz needed two people to help him beat Lawler, i think it was just kinda unnecessary. If they want to book him weak, at least make it realistic.

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Im sure Kaval could have had half a chance had the match given him a Ladder, a chair and a few tables to hit the miz with.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Im sure Kaval could have had half a chance had the match given him a Ladder, a chair and a few tables to hit the miz with.
Oh come on...he could have won without Riley and Cole helping him, he would have gained heat for beating on helpless old man alone, the interference was just unecessary to me.

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Oh come on...he could have won without Riley and Cole helping him, he would have gained heat for beating on helpless old man alone, the interference was just unecessary to me.
It helped build the match. Had Riley not been Ringside Miz would have gotten the ladder himself rather than pause waiting for it meaning the King would not have got any of the chairshots in. A match is crap when its all 1 sided. Riley going through the table was good to see from a King POV was nice to see the 'old' man digging deep to try and realize a long forgotten dream. The Cole interference i agree with that was unneeded they could have had Jerry fall out of the ring after clubbing the miz through the table as a better way to slow him down from climbing the ladder. But to say a guy looks weak for being hit with a chair a ladder and put through a table is wrong.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts