Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So let me get this straight. For weeks Miz and Truth have been kept off television, using social media to build up heat in the angle and then they make a massive impact at HIAC. This would lead you to believe that Miz and Truth's eventual return to Raw would be massive.

"This is now a tag team match and your opponents are the re-instated Miz and R-Truth." What a return.:rolleyes:

This is ignoring the giant plothole that the whole roster at HIAC wanted to beat the hell out of them. These assholes were making it an unsafe work environment. Yet no one came out, no one cared that they'd returned.

There was a lot of bad stuff on this show, but this was just on another level.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Yeah. This is why WWE programming fails. they give us half hearted storylines, kinda like as if Vince Russo started em and they did not find a proper ending

·
Registered
615 Posts
Anticlimatic? Not for me I marked out for Awesome Truth! There are always plotholes but for all you know the reason they all ran out at HIAC is because Trips told them to or be fired and for the heels anyway they didnt really think it was an unsafe working environment they just wanted Trips out of the job and it now looks like the heel group will now run over everyone and actually make it unsafe. Raw was good but it seems some people will never be happy.

·
Registered
413 Posts
What I thought was funny was the ref (Charles Robinson) seemed to be fine called the match. It was the refs who voted no confidence last week because of the unsafe work conditions because they were attacked by Miz and Truth. Now this week all of a sudden everything seems fine between them.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Overall a weak storyline.
Would have marked out real hard if Vince Mcmahon came all heel and went "ITS ME ALL ALONG" Lol.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Every single thing they do in an attempt to be surprising or shocking either A) Is rushed therefore doesn't end up being as good as it could have been or B) Just isn't presented in a way to get the full impact. I mean Johnny Ace? Really? In fairness to Truth/Miz return, Johnny Ace couldn't make ANYTHING sound interesting, so him announcing the return wasn't going to get the requried reaction either way.

They could have done far more though. When they interfered in HIAC they looked like they had attitude, like there was somethng bigger going on etc but they return in a random tag match on RAW whilst stroling to the ring singing 'you suck'? Just a big wasted opportunity as usual.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What I thought was funny was the ref (Charles Robinson) seemed to be fine called the match. It was the refs who voted no confidence last week because of the unsafe work conditions because they were attacked by Miz and Truth. Now this week all of a sudden everything seems fine between them.
Very good point. The fact that no one in the writers room evidently thought of this simple point just shows how little time they put into the Miz/Truth return.

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts
Them singing their way to the ring hurt them more than anything else tbh. They looked like legit crazy fuckers at HITC. Then they come out singing that everybody sucks? They need to keep their edge and lay the beat down on HHH/Punk next week imo.

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
They were hired to be Chickenshit™ heels Starbuck. Yes, while they weren't "hired" they could actually look credible, but not anymore.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
i agree that they made too many appearances. i like how Miz had a ticket for HIAC and was kicked out.
they shouldnt of been 'able' to interfere so much on the RAWs leading up to HIAC

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Not as anticlimactic as Vince's return to the on-screen product. Fair enough that might be all for now from Vince, but the fans didn't give a shit.

I only hope he doesn't trace the apathy back to ADR saying his name on television and end up giving Alberto the JoMo treatment.

·
Registered
757 Posts
It shows that wwe is back to their short attention span booking which why couldn't they have had the alberto match then have awesome truth attack punk and when security comes the new coo could've just said their re-instated then they resume kicking punk's butt untill hhh shows up. That right their is booking what the wwe did last night was some tna type you know the word.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts