Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Please correct your title. It should be: "Miz and Angry Miz Plant Girl".

This could be used as further proof by the way, for people dumb enough to say that all was "legit". It's not needed cause there's enough proof, but, you know. It's good to know.

·
Tiger Driver '91
2,809 Posts
Yeah really, quite easy to see she was a plant.

I see Maryse is stretching for Miz in the background...

·
Premium Member
16,993 Posts
She sold out for a shirt and 15 seconds of air time. Seems foolish. I would have at least demanded a tag title reign if I was in her position.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Who are the two in the background?

·
Registered
9,904 Posts
She looks a lot diffrent when she isn't angry :lmao

Whether she was a plant or not, which I don't think she was, I still think the camera directors caught her at the ring moment, she gained some fame, gotta met all the wrestlers, and probably had the time of her life at the Slammy Raw show.

I'm kinda hoping that the WWE do use down the line, just imagine Miz vs Cena for the WWE title at a PPV, and they show Miz Girl in the crowd, then have her do a run in and distract Cena, allowing Miz to get the cheap win, then have Miz celebrate with her as Cena looks on from the ring.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
I still don't believe she was a plant. I think she was really pissed, but WWE decided to take it and run with it. Looks like the kid had fun in the end. That's all that matters.

And I'm still not sure if the blonde one Maryse or Michelle.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Who cares if she was a plant or not?!?!

People pissed themselves laughing when they saw her - some still do!

If she was original a plant: well played WWE
If she wasn't a plant: well played WWE for getting hold of her (and bribing her)

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
She got to meet a bunch of wrestlers and go on live TV basically because Miz won the title. I'd be wearing his shirts too after that. But she could have been a plant.

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
Most of us knew it was a plant, even so, i laughed the girl's face when she was the angry miz girl.

She kinda looks like the Miz, i say she is he cousin or niece some shit like that.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts