Wrestling Forum banner

miz and his wrestlemania entrance

2535 Views 25 Replies 23 Participants Last post by  deseze
Ok...i think it would be awesome (no pun) if miz had a live band at mania to play his entrance. Miz can even get on the mic at the start of the ramp and scream awesome...then the band kicks in "I came to play..." This would give miz one hell of an entrance and give the match a huge big time feel before it even starts. Having a live band for miz would make him seem larger than life and a definitive star to headline mania.....it would certainly add to the big time feel.

on a side note: edge is due for a live alter bridge entrance...maybe on his final mania.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Banned
4,575 Posts
I agree. Having Downstait play his theme live would be great.

· There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,974 Posts
Sounds like a very good idea. One of those very good ideas that feels like it was a subconscious kernel of a thought in the back of my mind for weeks on end but it remained inchoate grey matter rather than a fully-grown idea.

Vince should do it.

· Premium Member
825 Posts
Would definitely be cool to see. Haven't seen a live band perform an entrance song for a superstar n a long time

· Registered
1,708 Posts
THE MIZ!?

I watched WWE from 1997 until about 2006 (When Morrison was ECW champ and Cena was WWE champ.. I couldn't take it anymore)

I just got back into it again and I'm disgusted with the new "big name" wrestlers in WWE

Why do people like the miz? I find him extremely annoying.. not the "good heel" annoying, but the "I wish you wold just disappear and never come back" kind of annoying. The new era of heels just suck. I really like Del Rio as a heel, Orton was great heel when he first came to the WWE.. but the miz? I just can't accept him in my mind as a ME'er.. let alone WWE champ. I wish he stayed in the tag division.. maybe intercontinental/US picture. I'll never get why people like this douchebag as a heel. I just think his whole "I'm Awesome" gimmick is so generic and PG era. I can't take him seriously.. he should be undercard on Smackdown. I feel like he's a disgrace to the WWE championship, actually the WWE title has been a joke for years now. First it was cena, who I hate.. but not as much as I hate the miz. The belt got changed to that atrocious spinner, iced out bullshit.

I miss the days when the title meant something. Bret Hart, HBK, Austin, Rock, Taker, HHH.. what the hell happened to the WWE. They used to bring in young guys that could actually be good heels, the gimmick was right, the mic work was right, the storylines were at least decent. I only watch now for the attitude era guys left. Even in the early 2000's the WWE was still developing good talent (Orton, Batista). Now I have to watch the miz and cena, thats bullshit. They need more guys like Del Rio and less douchebags like the miz. I feel like everyone just evolved along with the WWE and learned to love the new breed of "big names", but I'm still trapped in the attitude era. It's not because I'm too stubborn to get over the attitude era, it's because I legitimately hate the direction the WWE took. They chose making money off naive little kids, instead of staying true to what real wrestling fans loved. It's like having a buddy that you have beers with and talk sports with and then the next time you see him he's talking about Justin Bieber and the Jonas Brothers. What happened to the old WWF I knew and loved?

#Flame shield activate

· Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts
I'd rather not because that would just confirm he's losing. Every time a heel has a band play his song, you know he's screwed. Of course, I know Cena's winning at WrestleMania, but, I'd like to at least blindly believe he might have a slight chance during the match.

· Registered
384 Posts
I'd rather not because that would just confirm he's losing. Every time a heel has a band play his song, you know he's screwed. Of course, I know Cena's winning at WrestleMania, but, I'd like to at least blindly believe he might have a slight chance during the match.
That makes no sense at all. Miz could come out like that, with an amazing entrance. I also think he will lose, but you are trying to say his entrance determines the match!?
im sorry, but that is ridiculous.

· Banned
4,575 Posts
I'm still holding out hope. If they want to give Miz some credibility, this is the perfect time.

· Banned
1,074 Posts
Miz should crawl down the entrance ramp and present Cena with the title. Then he should apologize for wasting everyone's time for the last 4 months.

· Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts
That makes no sense at all. Miz could come out like that, with an amazing entrance. I also think he will lose, but you are trying to say his entrance determines the match!?
im sorry, but that is ridiculous.
No, the bookers determine the result, but when a heel comes out with a big, flashy band entrance, he always loses. This has happened, literally...every time that I can remember. I know he's losing, so maybe it doesn't make much sense, but I'd like to carry a little bit of blind optimism and an over the top entrance isn't going to give it to me with the success rate for people who use them.

· The Ayatolla of Rock N Rolla
5,143 Posts
Ok...i think it would be awesome (no pun) if miz had a live band at mania to play his entrance. Miz can even get on the mic at the start of the ramp and scream awesome...then the band kicks in "I came to play..." This would give miz one hell of an entrance and give the match a huge big time feel before it even starts. Having a live band for miz would make him seem larger than life and a definitive star to headline mania.....it would certainly add to the big time feel.

on a side note: edge is due for a live alter bridge entrance...maybe on his final mania.
Totally agree with this. The Miz's theme song is just made to be played LIVE. Would love it if they did that at Mania. It really would create a big match feel for his match with cena.

· Registered
865 Posts
THE MIZ!?

I watched WWE from 1997 until about 2006 (When Morrison was ECW champ and Cena was WWE champ.. I couldn't take it anymore)

I just got back into it again and I'm disgusted with the new "big name" wrestlers in WWE

Why do people like the miz? I find him extremely annoying.. not the "good heel" annoying, but the "I wish you wold just disappear and never come back" kind of annoying. The new era of heels just suck. I really like Del Rio as a heel, Orton was great heel when he first came to the WWE.. but the miz? I just can't accept him in my mind as a ME'er.. let alone WWE champ. I wish he stayed in the tag division.. maybe intercontinental/US picture. I'll never get why people like this douchebag as a heel. I just think his whole "I'm Awesome" gimmick is so generic and PG era. I can't take him seriously.. he should be undercard on Smackdown. I feel like he's a disgrace to the WWE championship, actually the WWE title has been a joke for years now. First it was cena, who I hate.. but not as much as I hate the miz. The belt got changed to that atrocious spinner, iced out bullshit.

I miss the days when the title meant something. Bret Hart, HBK, Austin, Rock, Taker, HHH.. what the hell happened to the WWE. They used to bring in young guys that could actually be good heels, the gimmick was right, the mic work was right, the storylines were at least decent. I only watch now for the attitude era guys left. Even in the early 2000's the WWE was still developing good talent (Orton, Batista). Now I have to watch the miz and cena, thats bullshit. They need more guys like Del Rio and less douchebags like the miz. I feel like everyone just evolved along with the WWE and learned to love the new breed of "big names", but I'm still trapped in the attitude era. It's not because I'm too stubborn to get over the attitude era, it's because I legitimately hate the direction the WWE took. They chose making money off naive little kids, instead of staying true to what real wrestling fans loved. It's like having a buddy that you have beers with and talk sports with and then the next time you see him he's talking about Justin Bieber and the Jonas Brothers. What happened to the old WWF I knew and loved?

#Flame shield activate
Congratulations - you are now a member of the IWC!

Back on topic, a live band entrance would be great - I can't see any other way for the Miz to have a champion's entrance into WM (if you see what I mean...)

· Banned
10,054 Posts
No, the bookers determine the result, but when a heel comes out with a big, flashy band entrance, he always loses. This has happened, literally...every time that I can remember. I know he's losing, so maybe it doesn't make much sense, but I'd like to carry a little bit of blind optimism and an over the top entrance isn't going to give it to me with the success rate for people who use them.
Triple H vs Chris Jericho, Wrestlemania 18. a band played Triple H's entrance song live and he won.

· Excellent. The bar is so low we can step over it.
1,155 Posts
Triple H vs Chris Jericho, Wrestlemania 18. a band played Triple H's entrance song live and he won.
Triple H was the face there...A face can always get a big showy entrance and win. Just look at John Cena almost every year. The point is that they never give the heel the big flashy entrance with a live band and everything unless he's going to lose because they don't want the lasting memory of a big WrestleMania match to be how much cooler the heel was than the face. If he gets the awesome entrance and loses, the awesomeness is tempered:

"Oh my God, it was amazing! It was the best thing ever! Did you see that entrance? He had the band and everything! It was fucking incredible. He's the coolest thing ever!"
"Yeah, but Cena still beat him."
"Point taken."

"Oh my God, it was amazing! It was the best thing ever! Did you see that entrance? He had the band and everything! It was fucking incredible. He's the coolest thing ever!"
"He even beat John Cena! He's amazing!"
"Who's John Cena?"
"You know, I don't even remember. Some fool who came out to pre-recorded entrance music then lost. He's like a jobber next to The Miz."

· Banned
10,054 Posts
Triple H was the face there...A face can always get a big showy entrance and win. Just look at John Cena almost every year. The point is that they never give the heel the big flashy entrance with a live band and everything unless he's going to lose because they don't want the lasting memory of a big WrestleMania match to be how much cooler the heel was than the face. If he gets the awesome entrance and loses, the awesomeness is tempered:

"Yeah, but Cena still beat him."
"Point taken."

"He even beat John Cena! He's amazing!"
"Who's John Cena?"
"You know, I don't even remember. Some fool who came out to pre-recorded entrance music then lost. He's like a jobber next to The Miz."
oh right, i looked over him saying HEELS specifically. good point.

· Registered
803 Posts
THE MIZ!?

#Flame shield activate
I only started watching WWE since july after not watching it for years and i find the miz one of the best suprstars in the WWE hes cocky, plays his role well, isnt a great techinal wrestler but can put on a good show, hes a perfect blend of rocky maivia and jericho.

But i agree with you about the direction WWE is going in. And the top faces are horrible, cena is ok but isnt good enough to be the face of the company and Randy orton is a joke, its also not nice to see greats such as kane and the big show just not used properly.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.