Wrestling Forum banner

Mistico's new look as Sin Cara revealed! [Pictures Attached]

27524 Views 105 Replies 70 Participants Last post by  John-Morrison™
Presenting, Mistico's new look as Sin Cara!

Reactions: PhilThePain
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

· Premium Member
24,105 Posts
^ He can't perform better than Mysterio. He can do crazier shit than Mysterio now that Mysterio is old and works the WWE style, but Mysterio's psychology alone makes him better than Mistico. Mysterio is easily one of the best small workers of all time. If Mistico can develop good psychology though he has potential. He should be over as hell either way, but it looks like his mask has horns.. heel maybe?

· Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^ He can't perform better than Mysterio. He can do crazier shit than Mysterio now that Mysterio is old and works the WWE style, but Mysterio's psychology alone makes him better than Mistico. Mysterio is easily one of the best small workers of all time. If Mistico can develop good psychology though he has potential. He should be over as hell either way, but it
looks like his mask has horns.. heel maybe?
Maybe yes! But with one Mexican heel already in SD, I think this guy will be in the Raw roster.
Yes, Mysterio works the WWE style and has the spark
but in a year or two, I think that Sin Cara might match Mysterio's heroics ;)

· Registered
2,476 Posts
I think they could have came up with better colors then baby blue and gold :/
(and is that pink in the 2nd mask?) sheesh

· Premium Member
24,105 Posts
If there was a CW championship then it would limit guys like Danielson. He'd probably the CW champion instead of the US champion. Althought I wouldn't mind a CW division as CW matches with actual psychology can be very entertaining.

· Registered
861 Posts
He doesnt know English and thats the major reason why his debut is being delayed. I am really excited to see this guy enter WWE asap!
There goes his chances of holding a title...
Unless, he has a translator or a silent gimmick...

Nah - he's not going anywhere for a couple of years. Shame :(

· Registered
12,862 Posts
I think they could have came up with better colors then baby blue and gold :/
(and is that pink in the 2nd mask?) sheesh
He changes colors!,Not as often as Mysterio and he mostly had white as Mistico But he still does change up after every few shows or special shows like ppvs!

· Registered
3,269 Posts
He changes colors!,Not as often as Mysterio and he mostly had white as Mistico But he still does change up after every few shows or special shows like ppvs!
Well, Mistico was called "El Principe De Plata y Oro" which means The Prince of Silver and Gol and those were the only colors I recall he ever wore, except a coupe of times he wore pink or black...

Mysterio changes it nearly every week.

· Registered
410 Posts
^ He can't perform better than Mysterio. He can do crazier shit than Mysterio now that Mysterio is old and works the WWE style, but Mysterio's psychology alone makes him better than Mistico. Mysterio is easily one of the best small workers of all time. If Mistico can develop good psychology though he has potential. He should be over as hell either way, but it looks like his mask has horns.. heel maybe?
He indeed used the horns in CMLL when he played rudo (heel):

But in the WWE he could only be heel against Mysterio.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.