Mistico/Sin Cara Finisher

4108 20
A W E S O M E (not the miz)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiCEVIM2zyY

"La Mistica":shocked:
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· The One Who Knocks
5,703 Posts
Compare Mysterio's current finisher (and moveset in general) to what he did in WCW, ECW, and other organizations. They'll probably make Sin Cara's finish a standing elbow drop or some shit.

· Banned
1,198 Posts
Compare Mysterio's current finisher (and moveset in general) to what he did in WCW, ECW, and other organizations. They'll probably make Sin Cara's finish a standing elbow drop or some shit.
Mysterio's knee was (and is) buggered and thus he had to change his moveset. Sin Cara's isn't so he doesn't. and besides changing his moveset might ya know make the fans that WWE's trying to attract with this lose their intrest in Sin Misticara.

· Really too good to wrestle in front of all you pri
1,673 Posts
Reminds me of Del Rio's finisher, with the unnecessary spinning transitioned into an armbar. Still cool though.
But why did they both bounce off the ropes and backflip for no reason in that video? lol
Rule of Cool. Lucha libre lives off it, that and amazing talent.

Really looking forward to seeing Mistico/Sin Cara, I admit I hadn't heard of him before he signed with WWE but I've looked into him and what I've seen is amazing. I just hope he isn't watered down too much.

· Premium Member
3,133 Posts
Its too similar for Del-rio for me, and you need the other wrestler to be exceptionally agile to pull it off.

He can easily come up with something else, so I'm not worried.
I'm pretty sure the majority of the wrestlers can take a headscissors takeover, so it shouldn't be an issue for them to take the La Mistica.

· Registered
206 Posts
I could see Sin Cara adopting a variation of the 619 (he actually does it better than Mysterio) if Rey decides to retire like he's been threatening to do. I think they might stick with La Mistica, as other posters have pointed out, it was shown prominantly in Sin Cara's video package, however it is just not credible in WWE for a smaller wrestler to get the tap out victory over a larger opponent (Kurt Angle and Undertaker are the only people who were allowed to gain Tapout victories over Big Show).

· Registered
149 Posts
He did that move in the WWE promo, so I'm sure they are keeping it.
I'm sure whatever you say is interesting but I get half way through your sentences and just start staring at that pic of layla haha. absolutely incredible. I'm gonna go all out here and say I think she is probably the sexiest woman I've ever seen in wrestling.

· Registered
5,747 Posts
Your name is Moonlight Drive and you complain about unneeded flash?

· Registered
6,603 Posts
I watched a fair bit of Mistico and love La Mistica in the context of CMLL and everything, but I really hope he changes it. Like it or not, the WWE style is vastly different to lucha libre, and while that move looks awesome against guys a similar size, the kind of workers he'll be up against now just won't have that same selling ability, and it won't look anywhere near as legit.

That's ignoring the fact that it's an armbar, and there's already a guy using an armbar. They should change it for no other reason than that, IMO. If moves like Starship Pain, Shooting Star Press and the 450 Splash are okay in the WWE, then they should be able to give him something that's flashy but looks more legit.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.