Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay just browsing on WWE's site and I came across something. Something everyone doubts when I tell them. So finally here's the proof.

All of WWE’s programming has been TV-PG since June 2008.
A lot of people say WWE went PG in 2007, 2006 and those dumb enough even say 2005. But as my memory recalls June of 2008.

Friday Night SmackDown, which made its network debut in 1999 has always been rated TV-PG.
And this one. Smackdown has always been PG. Of course one can argue the fact that Smackdown was just in disguise as some of the stuff they did weren't very "PG"

Anyway mods feel free to close this thread. I just wanted to clear up some common misconceptions.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
well maybe this is wwe saying everything was pg, look at raw when it first went to 2 hrs the first our was most of the time pg and the second was always tv14, heck if you looked in the tv guide the first and 2nd hrs were considered 2 shows one was pg raw and then tv14 raw is war...with smackdown it was always pg but some episodes were tv14 , like when brock took out the one legged kid in that blood bath that episdoes was tv14 but the very next week smackdown was pg. so technically wwe.com posting is right cause thats when they didnt even have a special tv 14 for when they knew something was going to happen. so smackdown was ment as pg but they crossed over for special things until that time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts