Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
~Believe~
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what you guys think about this. Do you think the Ref accidentally counted too slow where Jericho was supposed to win with a second to spare? Things seemed very mixed up before the break and after the break they just mentioned the true results quite quickly with no replay. So what do you think? Was there a mess up?

·
~Believe~
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It doesn't matter since Bryan was booked to win with 2:30 left, anyways.
Or maybe he was supposed to lose and they had him win it because the Ref messed up the Jericho match. The two matches were quite split a part so they could of used the time to come up with a back up plan

·
Plotting time travel mission.
8,641 Posts
Feuds end after extreme rules and new ones begin after as well. Jericho vs Punk 3 is already too much. If Punk and Jericho are still clashing next week then perhaps it was a botch, but if they don't then plans changed.

·
Banned
2,080 Posts
No the botch was actually the Referee's count ending before the clock run out.

The Clock was suppose to run out before referee could finish the 10 count and jericho wasnt suppose to win but the ref fucked up by counting too fast.

·
~Believe~
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Feuds end after extreme rules and new ones begin after as well. Jericho vs Punk 3 is already too much. If Punk and Jericho are still clashing next week then perhaps it was a botch, but if they don't then plans changed.
Yeah I am still not sure if it was or not. My guess is if they make it a triple threat match then yeah, botch. But I guess we will have to see. I wouldn't put it pass the WWE to make another WWE title match involving Chris as they had like 5 PPV's in a row with Christian going for the world title lol.

No the botch was actually the Referee's count ending before the clock run out.

The Clock was suppose to run out before referee could finish the 10 count and jericho wasnt suppose to win but the ref fucked up by counting too fast.

........I'm not so sure about that. After the clock reached 0 the ref was still counting. When he heard the buzzer go off he immediately said 10 and he kept yelling out "1 SECOND LEFT! 1 SECOND LEFT!" saying Chris won with a second to spare

·
One Winged Angel
3,708 Posts
Or maybe he was supposed to lose and they had him win it because the Ref messed up the Jericho match. The two matches were quite split a part so they could of used the time to come up with a back up plan
No... they're not going to do another Jericho/Punk title match at a PPV. That feud is all but over now.

·
~Believe~
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No... they're not going to do another Jericho/Punk title match at a PPV. That feud is all but over now.
It may not be at its peak anymore, but as long as Punk has the WWE Championship, it will never be truly over between Punk and Chris. Besides WWE has used the same feud at PPV's for the WWE title like 3-5 times in a row. I have a feeling Chris will either get involved sooner or later somehow

1 - 9 of 9 Posts