Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maaaaaan!!! I was watching older matches and No one I mean no one has shit on the Fink when presenting wrestlers.

Back then there was so much passion for this company they had to be dead on in every aspect, Including who presents the wrestlers.

Sigh.

Whom else misses the Fink and your thoughts on him ?

·
Banned
12,539 Posts
I certainly miss old Finkus Maximus, the greatest ring announcer in Wrestling history in my honest opinion. He is iconic. Probably the most well known non-Wrestler along with JR.

What is the story behind him leaving by the way? Did he just leave? Did he get fired?

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
the fink was awesome. i think he works backstage now or something like that. i like justin roberts though. the finks voice is just so classic. roberts really gets into it sometimes and i think someday he will be in the finks category but i think it will take a long time. chimmel sucks and i was never a big fan of lilian garcia.

·
Banned
763 Posts
There will never be another Fink. It wasn't just the way he said the names, it was the way he said everything. The cadence, the booming voice, the introductions alone were enough to hype me up for the matches.

·
The Cornerstone Of The Corner Store
3,164 Posts
I certainly miss old Finkus Maximus, the greatest ring announcer in Wrestling history in my honest opinion. He is iconic. Probably the most well known non-Wrestler along with JR.

What is the story behind him leaving by the way? Did he just leave? Did he get fired?
No, he's old as fuck and can't travel as much anymore. He still occasionally announces at House Shows and at WrestleMania I think.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts