Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As awesome as it is to have the WWE Network to see all the old PPV's, and Raw and Smackdown episodes. I'm sure we're all aware that not everything in the WWE library is on there. Here are some things I would like included:

Special Events:
  • Wrestlefest 1988
  • UK Rampage 1991
TV Episodes:
  • Wrestling Challenge: Complete Run
  • Prime Time Wrestling: Jan 1985 – Apr 1986
  • Prime Time Wrestling: Oct 1989 – Jan 1993
  • Superstars: Sep 1986 – Apr 1992
  • Superstars: Dec 1992 – Mar 1997
Pre-PPV Specials.
  • March To WrestleMania shows
  • SummerSlam Spectacular shows
  • Survivor Series Showdown shows
Coliseum Video Releases:
  • Best of the WWF: Vol 1-20
  • Hulkamania: Vol 1-6
  • Battle of the WWF Superstars 1990/1991/1992
Which missing content would you like to see added to the WWE Network?

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I'd also like:

WCW World Championship Wrestling: Aug 1989 - Feb 1992
WCW Saturday Night: 1993 to remainder of run
WCW When Worlds Collide PPV
WCW World Wrestling Peace Festival
WCW/New Japan Supershow - May 1991

WWF Shotgun Saturday Night: Complete Run
WWF Wrestling Spotlight: Complete Run
WWF Championship Wresting: Complete Run

No Holds Barred: The Match...the Movie

GWF: The Complete Run

AWA: 1988 - 1990

·
Registered
188 Posts
WCW is pretty much missing everything from August 1989 to around 1992.

• The missing World Championship Wrestling episodes from 89-92
  • Saturday Night. I know the Network is adding some this month, but I'm pretty sure it won't be all of 92-00.
  • World Wide. Missing ALL epis (90-01)
  • Pro Wrestling. Missing ALL epis (90-98)
  • Main Event. Missing ALL epis (90-98).
  • Power Hour. Missing ALL epis 90-94)
  • Prime. Missing ALL epis (95-96)
WWWF/E:
  • The rest of Heat (August 99-)
  • Velocity
  • Shotgun
  • Jakked/Metal
  • Livewire

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How about all the bonus matches that were on WWE DVD sets that aren't included on the Network, Better yet, how about the entire shows those matches were on. Also, how about all the Coliseum Video Exclusive content that were on the videos of WWF PPV's such as promos, highlights of fan festivals, etc that weren't included on the WWE Network showing of the PPV.

·
Registered
224 Posts
As awesome as it is to have the WWE Network to see all the old PPV's, and Raw and Smackdown episodes. I'm sure we're all aware that not everything in the WWE library is on there. Here are some things I would like included:

Special Events:
  • Wrestlefest 1988
  • UK Rampage 1991
TV Episodes:
  • Wrestling Challenge: Complete Run
  • Prime Time Wrestling: Jan 1985 – Apr 1986
  • Prime Time Wrestling: Oct 1989 – Jan 1993
  • Superstars: Sep 1986 – Apr 1992
  • Superstars: Dec 1992 – Mar 1997
Pre-PPV Specials.
  • March To WrestleMania shows
  • SummerSlam Spectacular shows
  • Survivor Series Showdown shows
Coliseum Video Releases:
  • Best of the WWF: Vol 1-20
  • Hulkamania: Vol 1-6
  • Battle of the WWF Superstars 1990/1991/1992
Which missing content would you like to see added to the WWE Network?
I’ve always wondered why wrestling challenge and superstars of wrestling full catalogue hasn’t been added. There are zero wrestling challenge and superstars of wrestling has only some 1992 episodes. Would love to see these added soon.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Have they got all of Smoky Mountain up yet? Thought it was odd a year or so ago when I checked out SMW and there was only like 12 episodes.

WWF Heat would be cool when things actually occurred on the show. They've only got up until 1999 I think.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Also didn't they have some of the Superstars, Wrestling Challenge, and Prime Time Wrestling on previous services like WWE 24/7 and WWE Classics on Demand?

·
Registered
155 Posts
The "extra attitude" content on some of the older raws were excellent, I would like to see more off air content from the attitude era added. Its so much unseen footage out there and the fact that they aren't releasing it is insane! There was one dvd that came out showing some of the off air footage, but that was years ago. Also some of the taped footage from older house shows would be nice

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Also didn't they have some of the Superstars, Wrestling Challenge, and Prime Time Wrestling on previous services like WWE 24/7 and WWE Classics on Demand?
They also need a documentary series about the 80's expansion and the war with the territories.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I just really want them to fill more of the obvious gaps from late '89 through early '92. Both WWF and WCW are missing their regular tv programming during this time aside from the few specials in between PPVs. I get the issue WWE has with their flagship show but some more Prime Time or getting Wrestling Challenge finally would be great.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just really want them to fill more of the obvious gaps from late '89 through early '92. Both WWF and WCW are missing their regular tv programming during this time aside from the few specials in between PPVs. I get the issue WWE has with their flagship show but some more Prime Time or getting Wrestling Challenge finally would be great.
Is it the "Superstars of Wrestling" title that's the issue?

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
I want more AWA content. I think there's only a couple of episodes on there.

JCP/WCW content between 88-92.

SMW 92-95.

All the ECW specials ie Double Tables, Born to be Wired etc

WCW millennium final.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Is it the "Superstars of Wrestling" title that's the issue?
From what I understand, yeah, that's the main one. I know they blur out the banners when the 'SoW' matches are featured from other shows so I assume it can be done, just not sure how long that whole process would take or if they'd even consider it. I didn't get to see the 24/7 or Classics on Demand when they were around, but if they had some of those episodes (with the proper edits of course) I don't know why they can't put them on the network as well.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
I’d like more of the 1991-1993 era TV stuff. Prime Time, Superstars and Wrestling Challenge. They’ve got some Superstars stuff but I’d like more so I can relive my childhood a bit.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts