Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
oh man talk bout missed opportunities..last night they had a chance to make new (and beyond) stone cold and these morons blew it like always -.- I'm talkin bout them not making drew 24/7 seven eleven champ..imagine if he won it,and at wrasslemania he wins the wwe title,he'd be first dual champ ever! instead, the retards decide to bury him (by having him win the match but not gettin the title) AND their next fotc mojo,AND this prestigious title!!! what a fuckin shame smh..now they made 24/7 title completely irrelevant and jobber title,which it wasn't before.. good job morons -.-

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
that would not make him the first dual champion ever. He doesn't need the 24/7 title, it would just make him look bad. I still feel bad for Bobby Roode and Jinder chasing after it (a former WWE champion and a former NXT champion).

Only acceptable way for this to work is if he won it from Mojo after destroying him and then further burial of he just throws the title on Mojo because he doesn't want it.

·
Registered
4,684 Posts
I was thinking Brock was going to take it just before the rumble then they could do a thing where he lets Heyman pin him for it, and then someone gets a roll up on Heyman down the road, them walking around as dual championships could have been cool.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that would not make him the first dual champion ever. He doesn't need the 24/7 title, it would just make him look bad. I still feel bad for Bobby Roode and Jinder chasing after it (a former WWE champion and a former NXT champion).

Only acceptable way for this to work is if he won it from Mojo after destroying him and then further burial of he just throws the title on Mojo because he doesn't want it.
yes it would. what do u mean he doesn't need it lol, u r joking right? that's like the most prestigious title on both shows :SS sheer number of title changes,storylines that follow it and people who held it (the very top talent and vince's pet projects,especially mike kanellis and marshmello) etc proves it.

dunno y u feel bad for them, they both held it on multiple occasions,u should be happy for them,they gunna be in history books as holders of one of the most prestigious titles ever,nobody can take that away from them!

nope lol, that would've just buried it even further,we certainly don't need that. mojo should get his win back and beat drew in decisive fashion,squash him like he squashed him this week and they should change the main event of wm now that I think of it,it should be drew vs mojo for both championships (wwe and 25/7) in iron man match with horn swoggle as special referee,that would be instant classic omg

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was thinking Brock was going to take it just before the rumble then they could do a thing where he lets Heyman pin him for it, and then someone gets a roll up on Heyman down the road, them walking around as dual championships could have been cool.
yea,they could add brock to the mix,24/7 is,me thinks, the only legit and prestigious title he never held,so he mos def should win it at some point to cement his legacy. heyman shouldn't win it tho,that would make mockery out of that prestigious title,c'mon dude.. get real

·
Registered
1 Posts
think they should give him the 24/7 title. He’ll never defend it in an actual match tho. Just have people try attacking him in the back or when he’s doing a promo and he just claymore everyone. That’s gonna make him look more badass

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The 24/7 title would make Drew look terrible. He’s better off without it.
how so? it's basically the top title on both brands. and it would make drew even more over,which would be great,he's finally startin to get over with teh crowd

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
think they should give him the 24/7 title. He’ll never defend it in an actual match tho. Just have people try attacking him in the back or when he’s doing a promo and he just claymore everyone. That’s gonna make him look more badass
not really, he should defend it every week and even multiple times on one show,just like his predecessors, THAT would make him badass and main eventer and that'll put butts in seats. until finally in 2 or 3 weeks he drops it to kalisto or shane mcmahon or some other similar rising star in passing the torch match

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well agree to disagree,imo it's awesome ;)))
and u guys fallin for it every.single.time. proves it soo haters gunna hate :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts