Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While i was watching raw i was hoping for something good to come out of the walk out from the previous week and i was dissappointed(many probably feel the same way)

I had an idea while I was watching HHH in the ring at the start of the show, i know it is far-fetched but this is what I was hoping WWE would have done....

HHH comes out like he did, followed by Cena, Sheamus, and Punk and they decide what they are going to do with just them 4 on the active roster.,,,Since the rest of the roster walked out or on "strike"...HHH decides with the help of Punk since he is the "voice of the voiceless" to bring in some indies guys for ROH to be the scrubs of the strike....With Johnny Ace representing the superstars on strike,HHH could bring in some ROH guys, previous guys that Johnny Ace fired like Shelton, Carlito, MVP, ect....and Bring back guys that had a bad backstage relationship with Johnny Ace like Jericho.

The strikies would eventually get fed up and return with Luaranitis to get back their turf and a war will ensue with HHH, Cena, Sheamus, Punk, and the guys HHH picked up vs Luaranitis and the ones on strike..Titles can switch from either side, superstars may switch like maybe Bryan Daniels may feel more comfortable with is indy guys, Luaranitis my make some deals with guys from HHH's side promising them a more stable contract. Making it like similar to the Invasion of 2001. This could lead up to a Survivor Series elimination match or go on longer....

What do you think???

·
Registered
132 Posts
I like it but were talking about the wwe here

1 - 5 of 5 Posts