Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...contestant-on-usas-upcoming-wwe-tough-enough/

IS MISS USA™ “TOUGH ENOUGH®?”

NEW YORK, NEW YORK – February 17, 2010 USA Network and WWE® announced today that Miss USA™, Rima Fakih will be one of the aspiring contestants on USA Network’s upcoming non-scripted series WWE TOUGH ENOUGH®. Fakih will be squaring off against a tough group of challengers vying for an once-in-a-lifetime shot to become a WWE Superstar or Diva. The series will premiere Monday, April 4 at 11/10c, the day after WrestleMania® XXVII and immediately following USA’s ratings juggernaut WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW®. It moves to its regularly scheduled slot in primetime, Mondays at 8/7c, starting on April 11.

“I am thrilled to have the opportunity to battle for a title in an entirely different competition,” said Fakih. “Miss USA is an incredible honor that’s provided invaluable experience which will undoubtedly help me as I push my performance and athletic skills to the limit. I look forward to learning if I have the mettle to make it in WWE.”

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
oh god, why didn't they just put her in the diva search.
looks like tough enough is going to turn out to be a joke, i hope im wrong.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Nah she ain't going far, she is gonnahave a attitude, Booker will Book-End her and after that we will see a Stunner and SCSA stomping a mudhole in her ass.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.