Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
No not at all. The current chamber is infinitely better. The only complaint I have is the use of the LED lights and that ridiculous logo. Its all unnecessary. The old chamber looked like shit and was unnecessarily dangerous. Not everything is better just because its old. If you need people to hurt themselves for real and for no good reason in a fake and choreographed show just to be entertained then you're a weirdo who's wasting his time and might as well watch actual combat sports.

·
Registered
3,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
he old chamber looked like shit and was unnecessarily dangerous. Not everything is better just because its old.
I’m not saying everything is better just because it’s old, I’m saying that because the old chamber was by far superior and better than the new chamber.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
The old design was more definitive. No reason they could not have added padding inside of it and call it a day.

The current design looks more suited to be HIAC.

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
I have no issues with the padding, there's no reason to make something legitimately more dangerous just to put on a show, and I do like the LED effects as another pod is about to open, but other than that the old version was better, the round look was more iconic and differentiated it other than looking like it's a big cage with some extra stuff to the side.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts