Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
man the rock has the biggest worldwide fanbase out of the wrestling fans in the history of this industry lots i mean lots of people who knew nothing about wrestling and got boring to complete just one match watching all of them watch and love the rock ( don't knew why they love him when they never watch him wrestle ) even the oldest fan of wwe back in 2002 ( 100 + years ) choose the rock he is THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP and i believe he PROUD OF IT

·
Premium Member
2,359 Posts
Was there really a need to start a thread like this? Have some foresight man, how do you think something like this will turn out?

·
Registered
1,250 Posts

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
I like Rock, I just feel that many of his fans on this site put him on a ridiculous pedestal and refuse to argue sensibly.

He clearly has a big fanbase, no denying that.

·
Registered
692 Posts

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
Er, because people have the misconception that all Cena fans are pre-pubescent kids?

This thread has no point. You're asking for an idiotic debate about nothing. Every fanbase has something on every other fanbase. A thread isn't going to clarify jack shit.

·
Registered
10,590 Posts
Er, because people have the misconception that all Cena fans are pre-pubescent kids
The other day I was in town, I saw this grown ass man with a Cena shirt on. The latest one actually, the red one. Now where I'm from no one watches wrestling really. So I was shocked to see him with it. So I randomly asked him where he bought cause I was wondering where the heck do they sell WWE stuff here. He said he bought it online, he just had to buy after Cena won back the title from Miz.

·
Dragon Slayer
6,625 Posts
Why does everyone around here make it seems like the rock only has smark fans that are grown men?

Most of Rocks fans are men because the 12 year olds who watch for Cena aren't old enough to remember The Rock. So it makes sense most of his fans would be adults. And because this is an online forum AND its about wrestling, it makes sense more users would be male than female.

No such thing as smarks so that part is irrelevant.

But by and large the biggest problem is that the vocal (minority I'm sure) group of Rock fans here seem to be dumbass trolls.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Most of Rocks fans are men because the 12 year olds who watch for Cena aren't old enough to remember The Rock. So it makes sense most of his fans would be adults. And because this is an online forum AND its about wrestling, it makes sense more users would be male than female.

No such thing as smarks so that part is irrelevant.

But by and large the biggest problem is that the vocal (minority I'm sure) group of Rock fans here seem to be dumbass trolls.
How dare you sir. :D

·
Banned
1,922 Posts
rock probably has the biggest casual non smark fanbase who are not going to be posting in a wrestling forum. thas why you see lot of hate for the rock in forums because mostly hardcore nerd fans are active in wrestling forum

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
lol rock probably has the least smark fanbase ever.
When A guy has an elbow drop as a finsher, smarks are gonna get mad.

But I was a kid so I forgive him, Not cena though fuck that gay ass standing firemancarry into a slam.

·
Registered
56 Posts
The other day I was in town, I saw this grown ass man with a Cena shirt on. The latest one actually, the red one. Now where I'm from no one watches wrestling really. So I was shocked to see him with it. So I randomly asked him where he bought cause I was wondering where the heck do they sell WWE stuff here. He said he bought it online, he just had to buy after Cena won back the title from Miz.
Can't believe someone actually cares about the title.

·
Registered
468 Posts
I like the Rock, a lot.

But you basically got 4 guys, NexusOne, something AE 3:16 something something, Rocky Mark and Premeditated (if he's still around) making all Rock fans look like a group of revisionist, head in the sand cretins.

We're not, we just have some loud idiots in our ranks.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
IT DOES'NT MATTER WHAT YOU THINK............FINALLY
THE ROCK HAS COMEBACK JACK...SMELL IT FEEL IT AND
KNOW YOUR ROLE AND FIX YOUR LIPS FOR THE MILLIONS
AND MILLIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts