Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Angry at refs
7,224 Posts
LMAO

I mean no shit, YOU came up with the idea to be a video gamer dripped out in Versace instead of something, literally anything else that wouldn’t make you look like a geek

Now he’s scrambling for a new gimmick as a holy warrior monk and it ain’t hitting with the audience — who now have way more superstars to enjoy
What do you mean? The gimmick has been a huge hit to the audience.

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
LMAO

I mean no shit, YOU came up with the idea to be a video gamer dripped out in Versace instead of something, literally anything else that wouldn’t make you look like a geek
That was Tony Khan's idea.

Miro confirmed it on the Kurt Angle Podcast a couple of months ago. He had to talk Tony Khan out of it and head in a different direction.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
What do you mean? The gimmick has been a huge hit to the audience.
It’s a return pop that’s faded because he’s been ambiguous/heel for the first half of his return. And now he’s reduced to segments until the big reveal of how his eye looks. Momentum has stalled.

Internet marks aren’t religious for the most part. Religion registers as conservative, and that’s unpopular to that section of the internet.

That was Tony Khan's idea.

Miro confirmed it on the Kurt Angle Podcast a couple of months ago. He had to talk Tony Khan out of it and head in a different direction.
Wow..I’m lost for words. I’ll have to come back to that lol

wtf

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Honestly thought he would be better in AEW. But IMO he hasn't been as threatening and well booked as during his US title reign, or as over as during Rusev day.

·
Registered
16,722 Posts
My interpretation of this tweet is that Miro is about to start a program with Jon Moxley. Meaning CM Punk may not be ready for All Out. In the pursuit of clickbait, they might have missed like an actual story

·
Angry at refs
7,224 Posts
It’s a return pop that’s faded because he’s been ambiguous/heel for the first half of his return. And now he’s reduced to segments until the big reveal of how his eye looks. Momentum has stalled.

Internet marks aren’t religious for the most part. Religion registers as conservative, and that’s unpopular to that section of the internet.
Wut? He was hot for his entire TNT run, and after, and his promos always get love from the fans.

Momentum has stalled due to him being off TV, yes. However, you claiming that he wasn't and isn't hitting it with the audience is a joke.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Wut? He was hot for his entire TNT run, and after, and his promos always get love from the fans.

Momentum has stalled due to him being off TV, yes. However, you claiming that he wasn't and isn't hitting it with the audience is a joke.
I’ll check out the ratings breakdowns in the future

SC is meh on his return

·
Registered
*coin drop*
13,192 Posts
That writer is earning his money with his expert interpretation of a tweet by Miro, which could have been kayfabe or simply just snarky.

Miro should be on TV more though, I think, he is one of AEW's prime time players who could easily slot into the main event picture at any point.

The Malakai thing is looking to be a very slow burning program with lots of vignettes before they do much else.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Trash article, high on speculation and low on facts.

Speaking as a fan though, I do want to see more Miro on TV. He's one of my favourites.

Reactions: Rated-R-Peepz

·
Registered
16,722 Posts
If I were a wrestler, I'd like random contradictory tweets all the time just to fuck with the fans.

It's amazing liking a tweet gets an entire mutli paragraph article.
I think a lot of these guys just like all the tweets that @ them without even reading them, so they can say "I read all your tweets" and have the receipts to back it up

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.